• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prototype 2 anyone?

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon

I've been waiting for this game ever since the end of the first game. I've always loved "the Incredible Hulk: Ultimate destruction" for ps2 and after i found out that Radical was making another game with the same gameplay but for PS3, i was very excited. The freedom, the power, it literally makes you feel like a super hero but in Prototypes case, the anti-Hero, so you were free to destory anything and everyone, like GTA but to a ridiculous level.

Prototype 2 seems like a carbon copy of the first game, except different story, different protagonist, they revealed some different powers and a focus on close combat. Not to mention the graphics have been greatly improved from before, it actually looks like a next gen game now.

releases next week! Let the slaughtering beging, again!!!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I didnt play the first but i thought it looked cool so I'll check out the second.

It seems like a good jumping on point.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Getting used to the controls is the hardest thing and I hope they don't Change anything from the first one. But yea, I'm really curious about the combat. It looks way better.

Demon619

Deadman walking
Personally I loved the first one despite its errors, but this sequal looks fantastic.

I'm liking how they changed the character (I like Mercer but he was kinda blad and there is no where to go in a sequal) and gave him a goal. I also enjoy all the upgrades and changes they made (like more infected types). I've already pre ordered my copy and can't wait for it.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Summoning infected beast.​
They say they went above and beyond but in the previous title, there was a similar ability that allowed you to call on a strike force to take down entire buildings. The thing i like about this "new" ability is the fact that they basically will stay there until they die or you kill them. You can travel the whole city with a pack of murderous beast, causing havoc everywhere you go.​

Top Bottom