• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

private RPs

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
there are three private RPs currently going on. all made by ResaMoon. i decided that resa shoulden't have all the fun so i am considering making a private RP of my own. is anyone interested and if you are do you have any ideas.

( this is also the thread to complain about private RPs if you have a problem with them)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
While I think private RPs are rather excluding, I guess it can't be helped. I mean, what if everyone posted at the same time? Then you'd get a big incoherent lump of WTF. With two or three people, and no extra people joining, you can take your time.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^I'd like to get into a private RP with both of you.
You shouldn't get mad at people who do have private RP's with other members though, that's narrow minded thinking. For example, once Zany and I one day get our acts together, we're going to have a private RP with just him, me and Trish67. We'll be doing a scenario where he's Rudra, I'm Agni, and Trish is...well Trish, and she gets stuck with us. It's just a skit we'll be collaborating on, so any other RPers would kill the effect we're going for, understand? It's nothing personal, as you'll see once you get your own private RPs going.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
darkslayer13;219571 said:
there are three private RPs currently going on. all made by ResaMoon. i decided that resa shoulden't have all the fun so i am considering making a private RP of my own. is anyone interested and if you are do you have any ideas.

( this is also the thread to complain about private RPs if you have a problem with them)

I'm sorry, but do you have a problem with me? :lol:

Well, here's the deal with Private RPs, I'm only on for about an 1 1/2 on week nights, and 3 hours on the weekends - thats if I'm lucky and everyone takes off for the weekend - Private RP's makes it easier for me to keep up with what someone is writing, and not having to go back seven or eight pages to catch up.

I don't have a problem with RPing with anyone, its just with the lack of computer time I have, its hard for me to RP and keep up with an Open RP, then in a private one. I plan on making more Open RPs when I get my laptop, but until then, I'm stuck doing Private RPs, until June.

I really hope this clears up the air with some people to why I'm doing only private RP's at the moment. And I'm sorry if it feels like I'm excluding anyone, I truly am. But as soon as I get my laptop with more Computer time, there will be more open RP's from me.

Sorry guys,
~*ResaMoon*~

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
TBH, I've always wanted to do an Rp... (Dante and Vergil type thing) with clairavance. In my book Cv is a brill Vergil.

I would also like to do an Rp with a few others on the forum too, but i find that It isn't helpful being in different Time-Zones.
The forum is more active when I'm in bed! Which is really annyoing...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I would love to participate in a private rp with you DS, just dont try to tear my OC arms.

I dont see the problem with these, it you want to have fun RPing with a small amount of people thats good for you, a RP with 8 or 14 members can be too much confusing

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ResaMoon;219672 said:
I'm sorry, but do you have a problem with me? :lol:

Well, here's the deal with Private RPs, I'm only on for about an 1 1/2 on week nights, and 3 hours on the weekends - thats if I'm lucky and everyone takes off for the weekend - Private RP's makes it easier for me to keep up with what someone is writing, and not having to go back seven or eight pages to catch up.

I don't have a problem with RPing with anyone, its just with the lack of computer time I have, its hard for me to RP and keep up with an Open RP, then in a private one. I plan on making more Open RPs when I get my laptop, but until then, I'm stuck doing Private RPs, until June.

I really hope this clears up the air with some people to why I'm doing only private RP's at the moment. And I'm sorry if it feels like I'm excluding anyone, I truly am. But as soon as I get my laptop with more Computer time, there will be more open RP's from me.

Sorry guys,
~*ResaMoon*~

i don't have a problem with it i just wanted to give people the option to complain without going off topic if they wanted to.

i understand what it is like to have a limited amount of time to go online. i am also trying to get a laptop. and intestingly my best chance to get one is also in june. so both of us will have alot more time for this type of thing at around the same time.

@ everyone else: if you want to be in a private rp with me you are going to have to come up with the idea because i can't think of any.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alright, my idea is that Dante is going on a normal job, but it all starts going downhill when other people start getting involved. (like Xevnas, for example. Dante already knows him.)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;219925 said:
Alright, my idea is that Dante is going on a normal job, but it all starts going downhill when other people start getting involved. (like Xevnas, for example. Dante already knows him.)

of course ziz will be involved. i don't have to tell you that dante and ziz have met. or that ziz is annoying and tends to get involved in anything interesting.

who else wants to get involved. i have an idea. everyone could RP as at least two charicters. i want to see who can manage it. i claim the use of dante.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Damn, I was gonna claim Dante. I've never done him before, and I think I'd do really good. I mean, Xevnas might not want to admit it, but Dante and Xevnas act almost alike. They're both c0cky and overconfident, and they both have tempers as well.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer13;219935 said:
who else wants to get involved. i have an idea. everyone could RP as at least two charicters. i want to see who can manage it. i claim the use of dante.

Me me me!!! *waves hands frantically*
With 'at least two characters', do you mean that's a requirement to be in the RP? And what would this downhill job of Dante's be anyway?

Does anybody wanna play Vergil in DS's RP?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Okay ^_^
I thought I'd give someone else the chance...but considering his name is in my sig, it'd be weird to be involved in a RP and not play him.
So, I claim Vergil! And Lady too!

*has no idea why I want to RP my least favourite characters, but meh!*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
DS can i roleplay with two of my chacs.

Dragalus the Drakonoid.

And i will roleplay with another one that i am thinking to create.

(That will make me owner of how many OC 4 or 5?)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
so the people that want to join are:

dreadnought DT
claravance
the crazy demon
vergil's b*tch

i think that is more than there are in my open RP. okay pick or come up with at least two charicters and then we can get started.

i will make the RP as soon as i finish this post. it will be called

Private RP: the Worst Job.

Top Bottom