• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prince of Persia Trilogy HD Dated, EU Exclusive

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Despite being the thing of rumour for so long, Ubisoft has revealed that its Prince of Persia Trilogy 3D collection does indeed exist. However, not everyone's likely to be chuffed as it turns out the compilation's a PS3 and European exclusive.

Prince of Persia Trilogy brings together PlayStation 2 titles POP: The Sands of Time, POP: Warrior Within and POP: The Two Thrones on a single, solitary Blu-ray disc.

As the name suggests though, Prince of Persia Trilogy adds stereoscopic 3D to the mix, alongside spangly 720p HD graphics featuring updated textures, normal maps and silky smooth anti-aliasing to complement the original games.

Prince of Persia Trilogy is set for release in Europe on November 19 with an RRP of £29.99. And, with Ubisoft reckoning there's over 30 hours gameplay on the disc, our cursory mathematics suggests that's a bit of a bargain.

Source: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1125875p1.html

I will definitely get this one. :D First, I need to buy God of War Collection before it ran out again...

Meg

Yeah I heard about this. Way to severally limit your audience to a much longed for remake. XD

Top Bottom