• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Primal - You guys remember this game?

ZeroLove

Primal_wallpaper_by_waste84.jpg
Do you guys know or remember this game for PS2?​
It was one of my favourite games for the PS2. An action-puzzle game with a cool and funny duo of protagonists out to save the worlds from Chaos and restore Order and Balance. The game was created by SCE Studio Cambridge, the same who made the Medieval series, but it only had this one game.​
Jen-Render02.jpg
The game revolves around a girl called Jen, a young woman who with her local rockstar boyfriend Lewis were off to pay their landlord after Lewis held a concert with his band at a local club. Lewis noticed a really big and creepy guy amongst the audience, staring him down with red glowing eyes, freaking him out, but Jen is too busy not getting thrown out of their apartment. Suddenly the big creep smashes through the back alley exit, turns into a huge demon and kidnaps Lewis, leaving Jen wounded on the back alley ground.​
scree.jpg
At the hospital, Jen lies in a bed and is in a coma. The doctors tell that she has 50/50 chance in surviving and that Lewis lies a couple of rooms next to hers, equally as wounded. As the doctors leave the room, a small figure called Scree comes out from the shadow and pulls Jen's spirit out of her body, informing her that she is not dead yet, but will be soon, unless she helps him restore balance between Order and Chaos.​
I LOVED this game and I have been hoping for a sequal ever since, though it seems very unlikely that it will ever happen. Since this was a Playstation exclusive game, I've hoped to see Jen and Scree star in the Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale game, but there seems to be no sign of that happening either.​
So yeah, I simply just wanted to share my love for this game with you guys and chat about it, if any of you guys share my interest in it. ^^​

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
When I visited my friend in London a month ago, I saw Primal used in a store and remember that it had good reviews a long time ago. Safe to say, I bought it cheap and so far I really like the game. Jen and Scree have some good dynamic to them.

Top Bottom