• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prequel Sequel DMC2?

Handsome Devil Sparda

So I heard that’s the prequel sequel the game director wanted to go for and this is my only idea about it

- Lucia has her own Devil May Cry business like Dante, Nero and is business partners with Enzo who gets her Jobs

- This installment will explain where Vergil has been since the events of DMC1

- The story will be about how Vergil learned how to separate himself with Yamato in DMC 5 maybe talking to the Protecters Clan of the island like Matier

- Two will meet and she helps Vergil obtain the information some how either her people are being rounded by the Company Uroboros to be science experiments or something to retrieve that information

- Also can explain how the protecters are human/demon hybrids maybe they learn from Sparda like a ritual or spell

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I rather just remake DMC2 but with Vergil taking Dante's place. It kills two birds with one stone. It makes use of the DMC2 assets and helps explore Vergil's character better.

But you could just do this game as DMC6 or a Vergil spinoff. Vergil just goes to Dumary Island and gets involved in a new plot.

Last edited:

Handsome Devil Sparda

I rather just remake DMC2 but with Vergil taking Dante's place. It kills two birds with one stone. It makes use of the DMC2 assets and helps explore Vergil's character better.

But you could just do this game as DMC6 or a Vergil spinoff. Vergil just goes to Dumary Island and gets involved in a new plot.
Lol or make a remake or remaster then slap special edition and play as Vergil since it’s becoming a recurring theme lol :ROFL:

Top Bottom