• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toreador

Hunter of Darkness
this is just a theory but maybe after you have unlocked the demonic capability for so long maybe it goes evil and thursts for power like Vergil did. maybe thats also the only reason why he sought out the power of his father in the 1st place in DMC3 what do u guys think?:)

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I'm not sure....but i don't think that's the reason Vergil wanted his father's power...besides,in that case,we assume that Vergil got his DT when he was 10(that's when his mom died) & his power has gone"evil" when he's 19 in DMC3.But Dante gets his DT when he's 19 but there is no "evil" change in him in DMC1 where he's 30 by my calculation.So it took Vergil only 9 years to turn berserk while Dante's still ok...why?

Toreador

Hunter of Darkness
good point, prehaps its because hes used his powers primerily for good whilst vergil was probebly always fighting for revenge or for power in the 1st place.

Devil-Sympathy

I personally don't think that either were destined to use they're power in a certain way, it was merely a choice i'm sure. BUT saying that, there could be something about being half demon/half human that has effect on the desire for power. Vergil may have mastered his use of DT long before Dante but i think it could be possible the more you use DT the more the desire for power presents itself.

I'd like to see for this game a theme of unbalance in Dante being half human and half devil. May be its time Dante embraced the devil inside and put it into something to be truely reconed with :p possibly even rivialing Sparda himself. The road to refining his DT won't be an easy one :D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Vergil must understand that his power is too great................but Vergil wants more
Dante is happy to have his powers.................but when its to do Justice..............Dante use all of his Powers to defeat the Evil....................no one can control the Power of Sparda.....................unless the sons of Sparda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom