• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Power Rangers 7 Seasons Box Set from TimeLife

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
http://www.timelife.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=1001&langId=-1&productId=1339001&searchTerm=power rangers

As a Power Rangers fan I'm tempted to get this but its a lot of money and that is causing me to back down from buying it. I'm not sure what to do. I'll be honest thou, if TimeLife were releasing the Super Sentai (Original Japanese) versions/counterparts of these certain Seasons I would throw my money at Time Life for those. (I'm bigger fan of the Original Japanese versions) But if you want to take a trip down memory lane and see your favorite "Teenages with attitude" kick monster butt than look no further than here.

GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!!!:D

EDIT: This Box set comes to you from SHOUT! Factory and TimeLife so don't think this is the end, oh no, SHOUT! Factory and TimeLife will also release the rest of the remaining Power Rangers Seasons. So after this set expect to see Power Rangers Light Speed Rescue through Power Rangers RPM to get a awesome release like this in the future.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I doubt it. Their having trouble putting English subtitles on the discs so why bother with foreign languages?

I was just seeking for some bonus content like special interviews

Honestly i think they should instead pack all the "Saban" titled PR together because after that it all started sucking in terms of story and drama

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was just seeking for some bonus content like special interviews

Honestly i think they should instead pack all the "Saban" titled PR together because after that it all started sucking in terms of story and drama
The 3 disc bonus content is only available with the Mega Box Set not the individual Sets.

Top Bottom