• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Post your MS E3 Briefing Impressions here :D

can it really be as bad as last year?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • somehow they will do it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nelo_Vergil

As the show goes on, and because my internet is to dam slow, post your impressions here on how you think it's going for microsoft and what you think of the games.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Well it was long and boring and ending with Call of Duty Black ops 2.....:/

Usher was there................

the only thing that got me excited was Tomb Raider. I was happy to see that it was more like the past tomb raider games than Uncharted. And shooting fire arrows at enemies heads is amazing.

Resident Evil 6 looked pretty damn cool. I got Dragons Dogma so i'll be playing the demo pretty soon.

ign has a horrible stream. But the gamespot one has less lag at was pretty much ok for the most part.

ZeroLove

Well, I can definately say one thing for sure. Geoff Keighley is a bit of an @sshole. XD
He's really not very likeable as an interviewer and I have seen it time and time again. Why he still has his job is a mystery to me.

Anyways, the Microsoft/X-box show was rather boring. Only Tomb Raider and Resident Evil 6 caught my interest, but they will be out on PS3 too.

Top Bottom