• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Possible Spoiler: Stuck in Castle level

holyfetzer

I am in the castle level where I have to look for the two missing whirl statues (sorry do not know the english name) additionally to the two already placed on the right places to open the blocked door. I managed to find the one of the right way. But I am stuck with the other.
Can anyone help me?

Poopy X

The best artist.
Don't worry. You can use your devil bringer to make one of these alive again. Then you can break the blue wall to get another one.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
To get to the other one you need to go into the dinning hall. When you get there it will sound like something is hitting the wall. You should see a giant fireball.(It scared the crap out of me at first>_<) If you go around the corner you should see another whirl statue. Now use the statue as a shield as you work your way down the hall and destroy the mechanism shooting the fire balls (don't worry about the fireballs hitting you, the statue works as a shield and weapon^^)and the door on the right will be unsealed. When you go through that door you should see the final whirl statue thingy. Hope this info helps and good luck.

Top Bottom