• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Possible resident evil 7 teaser(not yet confirmed)

aoshi

Hi,

I came across this:

Resident evil 7

Lately, i find rumours surrounding capcom to turn out legit. Like, Resident evil Revelations porting to consoles. Guess we have to wait till E3.

But did we not hear capcom think of rebooting Resident evil?:|

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Resident evil 7 could be the reboot like people keep thinking DMC# was a reboot or they could be pushing the reboot back to see how a RE7 would do and if that fails they might reboot it next.

aoshi

Resident evil 7 could be the reboot like people keep thinking DMC# was a reboot or they could be pushing the reboot back to see how a RE7 would do and if that fails they might reboot it next.

Or, they don't want to face the same fate as DmC.....lol.

Capcom: I ain't rebooting any of my games anymore.:mad:....lol

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
They've invested sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much into these games. Personally, I think a reboot would be a waste of time. Like RE 5, RE:ORC, and RE 6 were basic action games, yet RE: Revelations was a good little mix of action and horror, leaning more on the horror. What...why does Revelations have this and not the other ones? And I think people are going to be more skeptical now than ever if a RE 7 comes out.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Resident Evil needs a major overhaul. Resident Evil is suppose to be a survival horror game. When that game decided to somehow get Micheal Bay on the team and turn it into a mediocre action game then you know something is wrong.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think they would save a RE reboot for the next gen which is what i thought they should have done for the DMC reboot.

I feel DMC was rebooted to see if rebooting past ips could be a viable path for the future which remains inconclusive. the problem with DmC as a reboot was that they didnt know where to draw the line with rebooting how to explain it or defend it so i rather they not reboot anything till they get their **** together.

just stick to new ips like remember me.

Top Bottom