• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Possible Release Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobfigurz

First off, Im new here and Im enjoying readin what everyone has to say, good to see so many people that Love the DMC franchise.

Im curious about the release date, I cant seem to find any info on the subject and its not from a lack of trying, I know more than likely that Capcom havent set one yet, but would anyone know of a possible launch date?

I know this is the wrong thread, but I thought I may as well comment on Dante not being the main character here, Im disappointed, VERY disappointed.
But thats not to say Im not gonna buy the game, gotta Love DMC no matter what.

Oh and while Im on the subject of Dante, I've been reading what some of you think about the link between Dante and Nero, one person said that Nero could be Dante's son, and that doesnt seem like such a bad theory since I read some place that theres a deeper link between the two, but if thats the case, who is the Mother of Nero, could it be Trish or Lady, or maybe even some unknown character we're yet to see.

Hell, I cant wait for the game to be launched, im goin crazy tryina get as much info as I can and I dont even have a PS3 yet, give it a Month and I will have one :D

Sorry to keep babbling on.

Bye

NightmareX

well maybe this is offtop but i must telle this:
well i am from poland and i dont have money to buy PS3 :(
so i just colect games for PS2 :)
theres a lot of games on ps2 dont you? :)

Mobfigurz

I was on a website for a superstore, I think it was 'BestBuy' or something and they had DMC4 available for Pre-Order and next to it was a launch/release date of 15/06/2007.

I wonder if thats an official date set by Capcom or a date that they expect to have stock of DMC4

Devil Hunter

Demon hunter
The release date will be sometime next year because they are still workin on it. They are tryin 2 make it good as hell

Mobfigurz

Lets all hope that they succeed, I know the gap filler of DMC3 SE was just that, to keep us fans entertained until the release of DMC4, but the wait is too long for my liking and lets face it, besides being able to play as Vergil, it wasnt all that.

I wish it wont be too far into 2007, cos truthfully, DMC4 and GranTurismo Vision are the only reasons Im gettin a PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom