• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Possible glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So, I was playing Bloody Palace because I was bored, I get to level 5200, and Agni is there, wielding both swords! Is that normal, or is it a glitch? Has this happened to anyone else? I mean, his health bar even appears! Weird... It doesn't do that for the Hell Vanguards. Except for the first one, and then those two you fight during the "seven hells reborn" battle.

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;197923 said:
So, I was playing Bloody Palace because I was bored, I get to level 5200, and Agni is there, wielding both swords! Is that normal, or is it a glitch? Has this happened to anyone else? I mean, his health bar even appears! Weird... It doesn't do that for the Hell Vanguards. Except for the first one, and then those two you fight during the "seven hells reborn" battle.

No glitch.

You fight Agni wielding two swords, and you also fight Rudra wielding both swords later.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's not a glitch? Oh crap... I'm thinking I'm going to NEED a super costume to beat BP now. I got my *** handed to me on not a silver, not a gold, but a freakin' platinum platter. :( Got any advice?

Sparda™

In Mission 5, the whole thing was damaging both brothers so that you could fight at least one of them with both swords being wielded by him at a reasonable low amount of health.

Since It is Bloody Palace, you will have to try a strategy of your own, really.

I remember playing DMC3's BP using Rebellion and Beowulf only, at Swordmaster.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
DreadnoughtDT;198700 said:
Dante. I haven't finished Vergil's BP yet. I've gotten VERY close though...

If you want to cheat, use his Nelo Angelo costume...that thing has Super Armor beyond like..anything >.> Unlike you tho..I have only beaten Vergil's BP (Without a cheater costume of course =P). I'll see if I can beat Dante's after I get over my sickness XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom