• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Poor question from a poor guy :x

I'me

Well,my birthday is in 13 april then i want buy dmc4 but i dont know what is better for me,ps3,xbox,dmc4ce/se

so pls guys help me which console is better(grafics and sheets) and which dmc4 is better :\

thanks,lol
________
Ferrari 126 C History

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Graphic wise is about equal. But I prefer the PS3, not only is it bada$$, but it has a blue-ray if you're interested. Plus the PS3 seems most dependible when it comes to working. Too many 360s are breaking down with this rings of death crap. Now i'll give microsoft props they do fix it for ya...but mines ended up breaking again the day after I got it back. So it wasn't even worth the one month wait.

The gameplay is the same with DMC4, so that doesn't make a difference. Another thing, if you have a PS2 Then you should go ahead and get a 40gb PS3. I think it's $400 or $500, but as I said it has a blue ray and all that.

As for which game, I got the CE/SE because of the anime and stuff. Now an anime DVD alone is 20 bucks on average, so that's already a 10 dollar saving. The so called extras kinda suck, but I think you should go ahead and spend the extra 10 bucks.

Edit: Hehe, oh yeah, one more thing. I was all hyped up on the extras for SE/CE and I end up being more fasinated with the metal case more than anything else.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i agree...plus with the 360 many defects that the 360 may have later in its lifespan, and i mean like 3 months after u get it..lol, many of those defects arent covered by ur warrenty my friend got a 360 and 3 months later the the whole system just burned out..and gave up..no firey explosion no overheating..it just stopped working..turns out..the systems engine was just overworked and the store dosnt cover that and microsoft dosnt cover it just because of the work that needs to be done to replace it, cuz when the engine goes alot of the other parts need to be replaced to ensure they wont give out as soon as u start it up again

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, I don't know if it's the same way with the new black one. (I think it's called the Elite) They may have fixed that problem in it. I hear they created it to rival the PS3, but I don't know much about the Elite.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yes, its the elite..and yes it's meant to be ps3 rival, but, that's the one he got..and it crapped out..just the same as the others..lol, its basicly just got a higher tag and a bigger cooling system

Devil Razer

Drifter
Personally (touch wood) i have hd no problems with my 360 as yet. With mine being the halo 3 limited edition console i thinkthey worked out the kinks for that machiene

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah...they probably did all the work later on them cuz they wanted to make sure to please all the halo fans....lol..now probably all the 360's might actually be worth something

Devil Razer

Drifter
yeah maybe. Well if you plan to get a 360 i suggest the elite. 120GB HDD. New so probably less fualts. And its a sexy black colour ;)

Enma47

personally i would not even consider getting an xbox 360. even now after microsoft has had 3 years to tweak and perfect the 360, the failure rate of new consoles is over 40 percent(about 35 percent more than the accepted industry standards). the ps3 on the other hand has a failure rate of less that 1/2 of a percent. as for which DMC to get i would recommend getting a collectors edition. i did and i was very happy with it. plus if you have played any of the other DMC'S the controller setup is the same as in the others. hope this helps

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^ I agree.

sorry for the noobish but,what is blue-ray
what is 'plus the ps3' and this 40gb thing? =\

thanks again,lol

It's ok. ^^ The blue-ray is the lastest in HD DVD player technology. So not only are you getting one of 3 of the newest game consoles, but you're getting the newest type of DVD player. (Which are very expensive)

The 40gb is a PS3 with less data room that's all. The 40gb lacks the ability to play previous PlayStation console games such as PS1 and PS2 games. That's why I said get that one if you already nhave a PS2.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;68315 said:
^ I agree.

It's ok. ^^ The blue-ray is the lastest in HD DVD player technology. So not only are you getting one of 3 of the newest game consoles, but you're getting the newest type of DVD player. (Which are very expensive)

The 40gb is a PS3 with less data room that's all. The 40gb lacks the ability to play previous PlayStation console games such as PS1 and PS2 games. That's why I said get that one if you already nhave a PS2.

Rep+ for helping!;)

I'me

i still noob in this :D

i hear some ppl talkin about ps3 need an hdtv(those things) to work,is that true?or i can play dmc4 in an normal tv(truck tv,lol)?

/random - the guy in ur signature is wesker?:eek:
________
Medical dispensaries

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
u can play it on a reguler tv with normal av cables...but the picture quality wont be as great..if u want the full benefit of the ps3's power then u want to play on an hdtv with component cables

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, that's one of the only downfalls if you really want to call it a downfall. If you have some ancient TV from the 70s chances are, your PS3 is gonna overpower your TV like it did the one in my parents room. Just use a modern day television. It should work ok.

And yes, that's Resident Evil's Albert Wesker in my sig. (He kinda looks like terminator in that pic alittle bit XD)

Top Bottom