• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pokemon Black/White 2

Turtles

TURTS c:
bw2_maindetail.jpg

I was just wondering... is anybody as excited for Pokemon Black/White 2 as I am? :3

*edit* I added game-play footage in case anyone wanted to see some.

PLOT:

The games take place two years after the events of Pokémon Black and White. In this time, the Unova region appears to have changed greatly. The northeast and a small area of the far west are covered with ice on the map, and it is not yet confirmed if the ice is simply covering changes that will be revealed later or if it is actually present in the region. New locations will be accessible in the southwest of the region, one of them being AspertiaCity, the new player's hometown. New Gyms and GymLeaders will also be introduced, and the UnovaPokémon will be expanded to include Pokémon foreign to the region, much like in PokémonPlatinum.
The player will be able to choose to play as the boy, Black2, or the girl, White2, as they travel across the region against their rival, Hihihiroshi.

FEATURES:

Pokémon World Championship

A new facility featured in Black 2 and White 2 is the Pokémon World Championship, where the player will be able to battle every Gym Leader and Champion from previous generations in various types of battles.
Pokéwood

Pokéwood is a new feature in the games that allows the player to take part in making films involving Pokémon. The player will choose from various scenarios and act them out.
Sprite animations

Just like in Pokemon Black andWhite, the Pokémon sprites are fully animated and move throughout battles. However, unlike Black and White, every trainer in the game has battle animations, as well as more frames which allows smoother animations.
Gyms

Within the two years separating Black 2 and White 2 from their predecessors, some of the past gym leaders have passed on their positions to others. The eight Gym Leaders of Unova are now, in no particular order: Cheren(Normal), Homika (Poison), Shizui (Water), Burgh (Bug), Elesa (Electric), Clay (Ground), Skyla (Flying) and Drayden (Dragon).

Returning Pokémon

While Black and White Versions exclusively had Unova Pokémon for the majority of the game, Black 2 and White 2 bring back a handful of Pokémon from other generations.

120px-B2W2_Prerelease_rival_opening.png

Rival in the opening scene, he is called by fans "Hihihiroshi".

image.jpg

Black2 (Male Protagonist) White2 (Female Protagonist) Respectively.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm looking forward to them, but not as much as i did when i was younger. (Plus i haven't completed the first games yet)
I just think that its a shame they aren't also releasing them on the 3DS.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Who was playing N's voice? I know I've heard that voice before.
Will N become a Pokemon yet? And wow Pokemon's animation has gotten so much better.

Turtles

TURTS c:
Who was playing N's voice? I know I've heard that voice before.
Will N become a Pokemon yet? And wow Pokemon's animation has gotten so much better.
To be completely honest with you I have no idea who the voice actor is. Also as far as anyone knows N is still missing since the events at the end of Black/White, I believe i read somewhere that the beginning scene is a flashback so it doesnt really give away any clues.

And concerning your comment about the animation, yes I agree with you completely. Pokemon needs to be taken into a more edgy direction, to cater to the fans who are a bit older. Though alas, the anime will maintain its goal of keeping Ash the same age as the target audience. <.<

I'm looking forward to them, but not as much as i did when i was younger. (Plus i haven't completed the first games yet)
I just think that its a shame they aren't also releasing them on the 3DS.

The first generation games had GameBoy Advance counterparts called "Fire Red/Leaf Green" so I don't think they'll be doing any 3DS revamping of those anytime soon... or at all ._. *tear* BUT, they do have DS version of Gold/Silver versions which are quite good. "Heart Gold/Soul Silver" also include a feature that allows your Pokemon in the first party spot to walk about with you, sort of like Yellow version did.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
To be completely honest with you I have no idea who the voice actor is. Also as far as anyone knows N is still missing since the events at the end of Black/White, I believe i read somewhere that the beginning scene is a flashback so it doesnt really give away any clues.

And concerning your comment about the animation, yes I agree with you completely. Pokemon needs to be taken into a more edgy direction, to cater to the fans who are a bit older. Though alas, the anime will maintain its goal of keeping Ash the same age as the target audience. <.<

Making Ash never age was a bad choice on their part. The kid has gone through all that and yet he's stil what? 12? Grown damn it! Lol

Folks say N is a cross between a human and Pokemon so I was hoping this game focused more on him than anything else.

Turtles

TURTS c:
From what I know he was just raised around Pokemon from a young aged I just think he had a closer bond to Pokemon than most. I will say this though, I liked N as a character. He was pure of heart and literally wanted nothing more than to see Pokemon free from the tyranny of man. even though he'd go through drastic measures to do so.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
From what I know he was just raised around Pokemon from a young aged I just think he had a closer bond to Pokemon than most. I will say this though, I liked N as a character. He was pure of heart and literally wanted nothing more than to see Pokemon free from the tyranny of man. even though he'd go through drastic measures to do so.

I read this info about him to. I like the hybrid theory thou cuz its weird lol.
Using Pokemon to free Pokemon, odd.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I know I'm probably gonna sound like a bitch, but why would they make a black and white version?...
It seems stupid...

Turtles

TURTS c:
I know I'm probably gonna sound like a bitch, but why would they make a black and white version?...
It seems stupid...
Lol, not a bitchy comment at all, it's actually fairly valid if you ask me. The mascot Pokemon in the original Black/White where called Reshiram and Zekrom. Reshiram being white, was the mascot for black. Zekrom being black, the mascot for white.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Lol, not a bitchy comment at all, it's actually fairly valid if you ask me. The mascot Pokemon in the original Black/White where called Reshiram and Zekrom. Reshiram being white, was the mascot for black. Zekrom being black, the mascot for white.

I just really see no point making any more, will Ash ever become a Pokemon Master?...

Turtles

TURTS c:
I just really see no point making any more, will Ash ever become a Pokemon Master?...
The point, much like Capcom, Nintendo has gone from humble beginnings to becoming a money hungry monster. When you make the goal to catch them all, you can't LET your fans really "catch them all". So they entice huge Poke-fans like myself by adding hundreds of new species of Pokemon every few years. Keeps the money rolling in and the fans happy. :)

Turtles

TURTS c:
No he will not.
Creating Pokemon Black and White is so can call Nintendo Racist lol jk.
Lol that was a controversial topic when the games first came out. A few lads at my school purchased the black version because they wanted to dismiss accusations of racism makes little to no sense IMO but it made me laugh XD

Top Bottom