• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Poetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
"I've been poisoned by the memories of you. I want to drain my blood, destroy these fragments of those times that were most precious with you. I gave so much, and you took it all. You stole my heart..I want it back. I will get it. Slowly..as our memories die"

Please if you have any poetry I would like to read them ^^

Aisen66

if you walk to go away from the world in the end we wont exist anymore the sky is dark
i cant hear you singing anymore all i hear and see are shadows at a distance singing
i want to be where you waited for me everyday in the lights where there are no shadows
there was a light in the sky suddenly everything and everybody stopped moving but still
you are walking away in the dark and in the lights :tongue: g

Aisen66

i wrote a poem in like 15 minutes i wanted to share with you tell me if you like it
I died one night
i dream im alive everynight ,everynight all of the people are with me
i always forget their faces and the places ,i can only remenber my life
ive been living my past life eternally
i met a dog and a woman ,i know her name i can remenber more and more about her complete name
when i find out what happened to us
and daytime arrives i,ll wake up and i,ll be dead again
but i,ll walk away to a new city and a new life you like ? deakins you re the man :)

Aisen66

i wrote a poem for meg
in her mirror i look and im still alive
we are toguetter in life and death
in my life she is always where i see her everytime i die she sees trough my eyes that way she is always looking at her mirror while i look at her .the end :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom