• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

please, SHIRTLESS DANTE MOD WITH HAIR give me

Bright

Hey man thanks for the upload .....for some reason though this will not work anymore though. I can no longer find the original devilgame.ini anywhere so i can swap it out for the modded version needed to use this. No folder is there that has devilengine.ini, devilgame.ini etc and its all either Base.ini files or Default.ini file now and the only Devilgame.inis are located under CookeDConsole/Published and those are for the specific campaigns like Bloody Palace and Vergils side thing etc and not sure how to use those if even possible but I did get TEXMOD to work when it was the shirtless no hair dante MOD as it had a MODDED UPK that you use to replace instead so.

Anyone around have an idea as to why devilgame.ini is now gone in Steam and any other way to apply textures since I dont have a clue on how to make a working modded UPK NOR do i have an idea on how to mod the TPF to have HAIR instead of short hair for one but its kinda moot anyhow since i cannot get texmod to apply using devilgame.ini. Any help is very much appreciated ^_^

Top Bottom