• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Please make a movie about this

Have you encountered bed bugs?

• Yes, please save me from this horror film!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, i still am unaware of the horror movie they can make out of my life :D

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

IncarnatedDemon

Today i finally understood that the bugs that i saw hide when i turned on light are bed bugs and what that means.
I thought they were just usual bugs living in the house minding their own business. But no they are bloodsuckers (dammit how many blood sucking bugs are there :(? ).

And my anxiety level went off the roof, and i solved why my head had been so itchy and why when i got a new hair cut my brother said "Your head is filled with red spots".
I had struggled so much with itchy hair, and now i know a potential factor to this itchyness.

Bed bugs.

So it seems there are few experts bed bug slayers (research) and they are annoying as crap (more so than rats or misquitos).
At least misquitos are outside and they come inside and you can get ride of them somehow (netting or other methods).

But these scums? No, they are scums.

So please Hollywood make a horror movie about bed bugs and a super hero (Superman plz?) who tries to deal with them. And at end of the movie let the super hero die because of bed bug bites meaning the bed bugs were to much for him to handle.

And then say "Bed bugs killed Superman - who will deal with them in real life?! Will it you?".

Hopefully the movie may help raise fine bed bug slayers in real life.

Thank you.

aoshi

I guess someone could have said "Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite" before you went to bed.:lol:.
Did you see a doctor about it???

IncarnatedDemon

I guess someone could have said "Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite" before you went to bed.:lol:.
Did you see a doctor about it???
Took out a needle and went and slayed few. While slaying them i made evil laughs.

That'll teach them. My head was just itchy , hopefully things should change.

Must been consistent bites that made my head itch.

I never noticed bites in my head but it must explain it.

But today i sensed a biting feel on my leg and its not first time.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i frikin hate those things. i never had them in my house. then i went to my girlfriend's cousin's house. then i think i got them

Top Bottom