• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Please Bring Back "Enemy Files"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldsickle

I meant the detailed one, like in the first Devil May Cry.

Although Devil May Cry 4's enemy quality and variety standards has been back on par with the first Devil May Cry, the lack of detailed Enemy Files means it's harder to find out alternative ways to defeat the enemy, if any are available.

For example, not many people were able to find out that you can kill Fausts and Mephistos quickly without destroying their cloaks.
Not many people also realize stuff like being able to grab Credo's spear and throwing it back to him.

Anybody else misses the old style Enemy Files?

Railazel

I do, I hated DMC 3 because of the files on that one were so vague that I almost pulled my hair out trying to figure stuff out myself.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Goldsickle;178459 said:
I meant the detailed one, like in the first Devil May Cry.

Although Devil May Cry 4's enemy quality and variety standards has been back on par with the first Devil May Cry, the lack of detailed Enemy Files means it's harder to find out alternative ways to defeat the enemy, if any are available.

For example, not many people were able to find out that you can kill Fausts and Mephistos quickly without destroying their cloaks.
Not many people also realize stuff like being able to grab Credo's spear and throwing it back to him.

Anybody else misses the old style Enemy Files?

The DMC 1 enemy files where brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom