• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PlayStation Network Gamercards Help

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hi folks,

Just had an idea: Would any of you lovely bunch like to see an added option to display your PSN gamercard in your forum profile? Basically, it would operate exactly the same as the 360 gamercards we have now. Only inputting your PSN details would display your... well, PSN info and trophies.

I just need your help in tracking down a good PSN gamercard website for displaying your PSN info. Since I don't have a PS3, I've never had need to track a decent website down. Does Sony have an official displayable gamercard similar to Microsoft? If so, we're golden!

Any who, if you guys can shine some light on the PSN gamercard websites you use, post 'em along with some links here! I'm really eager to get a PSN gamercard thingy in place. I mean, 360 owners have the option, why should the PS3 owners. ;)

Edit: Oh yeah, if there is somewhere on playstation.com to sign up for one of these fancy gamercards, could someone please provide a link as to where that might be? I had a quick look around but wasn't able to find what I was looking for. Sadface.

Top Bottom