• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale announced

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
GameTrailers TV has lifted the lid on its big PlayStation 3 exclusive. In development at SuperBot Entertainment, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale takes all your favorite PlayStation characters and brings them together in one big brawler.

Characters shown include Kratos (God of War) Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal), PaRappa (PaRappa the Rapper), Sly (Sly Cooper), Radec (Killzone) and Fat Princess (Fat Princess). Each character has three levels of “Super” attacks. Regarding third-party characters, SuperBot said they are “definitely going to feature some of those characters,” as third-party is of huge importance.

The game looks similar to Nintendo’s Super Smash Bros. series, and features interactive environments and expansive battlefields. Stages shown include Sandover Village (Jak 2), a city from Ratchet and Clank Future, the Underworld (God of War III), and a LittleBigPlanet/Buzz stage. The Underworld saw a giant Hades in the background slamming down on the battlefield as players fought. Meanwhile, behind Hades were a bunch of dancing Patapon.

Like Smash Bros., All-Stars will feature its own main boss character. SuperBot wouldn’t say who, but they teased, ”we’ve picked something out of our hat that I think fans will be really surprised with.”

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale is due this holiday season. Watch the full episode of GameTrailers TV through here or below.

Source: http://gematsu.com/2012/04/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-announced

Youtube link:

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
This'll be interesting. Third party characters I'd like to see would be Solid Snake, Ryu Hayabusa, and Dante. XD But surely Sackboy and Nathan Drake will make appearances.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I've never played a SSB game, so i'm really looking forward to this!

I would love to see Dante, Sora (Kingdom Hearts), Kazuma Kiryu, Spyro, Crash, Jak and Daxter and Solid (or Old) Snake in this :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Unless Dante is in it (or any other character, Vergil, Raziel, Kain... whatever), then i'll have no interest in it.

Meg

It won't happen, but if FFXIII Lightning is in it I'd buy it in a heartbeat. :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Games Master Magazine says Nate (Uncharted) might be in it. <3
If he is... i may think about it:shifty:

Demon619

Deadman walking
Seeing how this game will have third party characters, this has me very interested. They could have characters we could never see in SSB due to their limited selection of characters (ok not limited, but you know what I mean).

Here is hoping for Dante, Jak and Daxter, and or Ratchet and Clank.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
This game needs
Crashdance.gif

Top Bottom