• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pixel May Cry

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
So, I've been playing the Shingeki no Kyojin fan-game this guy made, when I saw another link on his site to something called "Pixel May Cry."

Tried it out and it's a pretty fun little game. You move with WASD, and attack with J and I, jump with K, and dodge with L. It uses a dial-a-combo system, but it's still a lot of fun. Remember to turn off the Auto mode, otherwise it gets all wonky. You can even dodge cancel.

I'd say give 'em both a try! You'll have to download the Unity Web Player, but it's nothing bad.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Dude, this is awesome! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

And I see you also got in to Attack on Titan. That show is fantastic. I haven't been this invested in a show in a long time. I'm addicted to Attack on Titan.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Yeah, I started watching Kyojin around the time the Rogue Titan appeared, and I've been keeping up with it since (which is good, because some people have some spoileriffic signatures >.<). It's a really great series for me because it didn't force characters into the common archetypes we see today, and there's like...no moe in it. The characters were just people, instead of trying to fill a role.

I really like the fan-game, too. It's pretty damn awesome.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Exactly. One of the few shows where no character is p!ssing me off and it's rather unique. I hate moe myself.

My friend who actually hates Japanese animation with a passion is addicted to it and one of his favorite shows is Game of Thrones. He said it was "Game of Thrones good." I would recommend the show to pretty much anyone. It's one of those kind.

I also played that game and it's pretty cool. Attack on Titan could make one amazing game. It can be like a Shadow of the Colossus and Spider-Man swinging hybrid on steroids.

Railazel

Oh my gosh! I've been looking for a game like this! Thanks, TxA!

I've been playing for ten minutes and I already have 3 stars on Level 1 and 2 (after about four re-tries) with my highest combo being 1986 hits long (in total).

The cool thing about the game is that it retains some of the more hardcore aspects. Not only is Dodge Cancelling there but so is Jump Cancelling.

So, I've been playing the Shingeki no Kyojin fan-game this guy made, when I saw another link on his site to something called "Pixel May Cry."

Tried it out and it's a pretty fun little game. You move with WASD, and attack with J and I, jump with K, and dodge with L. It uses a dial-a-combo system, but it's still a lot of fun. Remember to turn off the Auto mode, otherwise it gets all wonky. You can even dodge cancel.

I'd say give 'em both a try! You'll have to download the Unity Web Player, but it's nothing bad.

Oh man. I played it too some days ago and I wondered if someone on this forum also played it :lol:. It's funny and cool.

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
Holy crap someone read my wish list! *looks at window* !!!! .... Damn. No sword storm. :( Ah. Atleast I got Pixil May Cry. :)

Top Bottom