• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pics fo Nelo Angelo needed

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^ that's meant to be of...

Hi Guys and Girls

I have no idea if this type of thread is allowed, or where to post it to... But, I am working on a project that involves Nelo Angelo and I am trying to find decent pics of him... so far :( nothing...

I need pics of the face of his armor (and the horns obviously). They have to be Clear pictures.

Please help.

Thankies
VB

Oh, and what color is his armor? Black or Green? I'm a tiny bit color-blind
Thanks again.

Osaka

trollololol
This ok?

nelo.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Yeah, :D thankies... although, i must admit, of all the pics i've seen, Nelo's face never looks the same.
That armor is looking blue to me now...

Osaka

trollololol
There really isn't that many pictures around that was better than that tbh.
I think the colour looks like grey/green.... o_O

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think his armor's normally a grayish green, but for some reason, it looks grayish blue in that pic. Is that right before he takes of his helmet though? Because helmetless Nelo has the blueish color scheme.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thanks shonan :D
It goes from bluish grey to green...
my dad said silver...and my mom said green *facepalm!*

EDIT: My mother has just mas me realize (as she said it was a metallic green) that it is armor... so it has to be shiny... duh!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Mornin'

Just wanted to say I didn't reply to this, as I figured every pic I have of him you prob already have - after all in my head you are the queen of finding the most random, bizarre DMC pics! ;)

I have a confession to make - I haven't played the first game in years (I totally overplayed it and now I can't be bothered anymore.) But I always recall bluey grey.

Eb

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
It does seem to be that colour.
I know how you feel with DMC1 Ebony... *whines: I only wanted to unlock Yamato!"

You would think i'd have pics of Nelo, I've only got a few. I'm too busy looking for pics of Vergil in the buff ;)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Actually, sorry for the double post, but, could someone please find me a pic of Mundus' eyes please.
(the three red orbs). i've looked on photoucket, deviantart. I can't find them anywhere.
Thankies.

Top Bottom