• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Photoshop Skills Requested from a Fellow DMC Fan

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Greetings everyone,

I'm running into Johnny Young Bosch next week at a convention being held close to where I live, and intend to badger him for an autograph like any sensible fan would. Having said that, I'm in need of a little help.

A while back, an extremely nice Forum Member (who shall remain nameless) was gracious enough to supply me with a convincing shop of the new "Special Edition" logo for DMC4 over a snazzy render of Dante for the week I was getting it signed by Reuben. I'd feel discourteous asking him for another favor, so could any of you fine fellows mind possibly take this image and insert the Special Edition logo in the lower left corner?

I'd be incredibly grateful.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Dang it, man, that's twice you've helped me out, and that's exactly what I was trying to avoid. Thank you so much, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. :'(

Don't sweat it, it's not like it's a big load of work. Besides I need something to keep me occupied, so that I'm not thinking about my current situation to much^^

Top Bottom