• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Petition to ban The X Factor

Ban the X factor?

• Total voters

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Auditory torture for those who listen to it and humiliating for the people on it. It has too few redeeming factors, who's with me?

(Note that this is more out of boredom than anything else)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The Phantarch;135781 said:
Auditory torture for those who listen to it and humiliating for the people on it. It has too few redeeming factors, who's with me?

(Note that this is more out of boredom than anything else)

With you all the way man :D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
behind you all the way!
Can't stand it, first and second series, okay, people want a go, but has it really got to this stage? just get rid of it please!!!!!

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I don't really care since I won't lay eyes on British television, due to its lame content. Ban BBC while we're at it too.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
no, BBC has SOME good stuff e.g. robin hood, silent witness, doctor who, erm... it did have russel brand, but he quit because he said some stuff
thats about it
its ITV thats rubbish lol

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
yeah i love BBC
anyways could someone please explain what the X Factor----i haven't had Satelitte TV for a year and a Half now so i really don't know if i should hate this X Factor?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
x-factor is on ITV 1, only in the UK, and i think its a bit like pop idol
million of people audition, some go through, and then about 12 of them go into the finals, where one by one, they are voted off each week by TV viewers, then the last 3 have a face off, and the winner wins a £1,000,000 contract, and we never hear from them again lol

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Yeah, all the way through it makes you rather nauseous.

However, as for the BBC being crap, admittedly it does have some rubbish but I have two letters with which I intend to refute that statement: QI.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
wow that sounds like all the other crap thats on tv nowadays, like American Idol and all that other crap.....it gets so annoying,
so........i guess i would agree with you guys in banning it!

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I don't watch TV at all. I just select what I want on the internet; that way I also won't get bogged down with cheesey, American bank and insurance advertizing which lasts longer than the show. I watch anime, thats about it.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
^ Nice...i don't watch that much either, but still some of those kinds of shows to be end!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
have you not read any of the above posts?

Vauxchen;135790 said:
x-factor is on ITV 1, only in the UK, and i think its a bit like pop idol
million of people audition, some go through, and then about 12 of them go into the finals, where one by one, they are voted off each week by TV viewers, then the last 3 have a face off, and the winner wins a £1,000,000 contract, and we never hear from them again lol

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Sounds like a ripoff of American Idol.
I dont like American Idol.

DEATH TO X-FACTOR!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's channel five that sucks the most :lol: (except when they show House). And I hate having to pay for BBC...

Dave FTW! :D

And yeah, get rid of X-Factor. I watch the cringe-worthy auditions and then that's it; I loved it when Peter Kay took the mick out of all of those sorts of shows with his Britain's Got the Pop Factor and possibly a new Jesus Christ Soapstar Superstar on Ice programme - when the judges kicked that guy out for not having a suitable sob story to warrant being in the final stages of the competition and then his relative dies and he gets brought straight back in :lol:

I hate that whole element - "my goldfish died whilst I was skydiving with my cat to raise money for an obscure disease that my entire family has and I've got eight kids by six different dads, living on a council estate shooting heroin into my eyeballs with dirty syringes and drinking three bottles of Absinthe per day - but since joining X-Factor I've realised my dream to be a star and I want this so much I'll gladly sell my kids for a chance to be in stage 2 of the competition"

Whatever happened to working DAMN hard to get in to the music business? Busking, pub circuits, school/wedding parties etc? Sending a crappy demo to a thousand record companies only to be rejected over and over again until someone somewhere recognises what you can do? People get it too easy these days - they just walk in, say their recently deceased dad/mum/dog told them in a dream to audition and voila! They're in the finals :rolleyes:

Top Bottom