• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Personal Collage

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Hi!!!! just another random thread from SpawnShooter!

I have a friend who recently started a college course and everyone had to do a personal collage so they could get to know each over better. I thought this would be a fun little exercise for us to do, so if your feelin like sharing, give it a go ^_^

It doesnt have to be arty, just some images or text of things that are personal and you feel define you as an individual, feel free to point out things or leave it to our imagination :) heres mine.
collagew.jpg

I look forward to everyone else's :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Ohhh... Poisonous! :O

Mine, ther would be so... much... Marisa in there! :O That and Final Fantasy. I don't think anyone could handle that. o_O

aka958

Don't trust people
I'd love to. :D

But I would want it to be of nice quality, that would take time... and DAMN I've got schoolwork to do. Loads of 'em! >.<

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ooooh nice thread Spawn. It's interesting to see everyones interests. :cool: I read collage as college and college as collage and was getting very confused......it is early in the morning! I'll try and do mine and post it tonight.

Top Bottom