• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Perform vergil perfect judgment cut

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Hi guys I was playing dmc5 se whit vergil, and i really love him, probably the best version of vergil... I manage to master him pretty well, but there's still onr think i am unable to perform correctly and it's perfect judgment cut, or to be more correct more perfect judgment cut in a raw ... I can perform one correctly, but than i cant do anymore, i just manage to make some in a raw few times whit luck... I had the same problem whit dmc 4, never manage to made one properly, always by luck...

Can some one teach me how to do that? What's the perfect timing? Also in order to do more perfect judgment cut in a raw, the first one must always be a perfect judgment cut or can it be a normal one?

Thanks to everyone who answer

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I already watched it many times, and tried it in the void,, but it seems i am unable to find the perfect timing between judgment cut, when to start and when to release :( i know the release must be execute when vergil shelter Yamato and you see the the light effect, but i can't it seems

I already watched it many times, and tried it in the void,, but it seems i am unable to find the perfect timing between judgment cut, when to start and when to release :( i know the release must be execute when vergil shelter Yamato and you see the the light effect, but i can't it seems
I guess its just one of those things that takes time to get down. I haven't been able to chain the cuts together yet but I'm definitely going to try later.

Top Bottom