• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

peace guys

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
im out, till after next week....or month...just because people are starting to get their hands on the game and soon i will become engulfed by inconcievable rage that stores are breaking street dates (illegally and per usual). so i must leave to control myself and make sure i dont see any leaks.

bon voyage fellow fans, may we meet again someday. if im not too busy playing dmc.

majeh116

I'm actually doing something similar I might drop by occasionally but i wont be reading or posting in any forums.

btmudd28

I'm right there with ya brother. Not because of the rage that comes with broken street dates, but with the immense spoilers that are being thrown around nonchalantly throughout threads. I even saw one guys signature was an animated gif of the final boss fight!! What gives people? Granted this has definitely been my favorite forum for video games, the people here are definitely some of the most polite and understanding I've been around. And the original threads themselves are great about posting "spoilers" in the topic headline, and I've managed to stay away from those threads.

But when people start throwing information about certain bosses and enemies freely in other topics that do not warrant spoiler discussions (especially without warning), that's when I have issues. I've already had the final boss spoiled for me and now I've even seen footage from it because someone posted it in their signature. Just for future reference, if you're going to post a reply in a topic that may contain spoilers, please give fair warning.

Farewell, friends! Until this time next week or so, at least hahaha.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I'm right there with ya brother. Not because of the rage that comes with broken street dates, but with the immense spoilers that are being thrown around nonchalantly throughout threads. I even saw one guys signature was an animated gif of the final boss fight!! What gives people? Granted this has definitely been my favorite forum for video games, the people here are definitely some of the most polite and understanding I've been around. And the original threads themselves are great about posting "spoilers" in the topic headline. But when people start throwing information about certain bosses and enemies freely, that's when I have issues. I've already had the final boss spoiled for me and now I've even seen footage from it because someone posted it in their signature. Farewell, friends! Until this time next week or so, at least hahaha.
I actually know the signature you're talking about and I just wanted to let you know that's not the last boss that's just a normal enemy.

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
not to sound harsh but stores that break street date illegally should be punished for it. i say this because they set street dates for a specific reason, and now because stores are breaking the dates people are going to have the game spoiled for them and so on. basically means turning off internet access to prevent it as best i can but really i cant dodge it, what if people spoil it for me at work or school? ruins the fun and excitement of waiting for the game.

DarkSlayer54

I can't wait to be spoiled by a full playthrough. For me, it might even improve my experience if I know the story before playing it.
I spent a good thirty minutes looking for spoilers... no luck. :/

Top Bottom