• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

patty lowell

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
an account in DA is interested in patty if she were to be in DmC universe, post the first game ofc.. and i think it's an interesting idea too, how'd you think she'd look, behave and how would you think her background would be?

patty is my second fave char in the anime, so be nice to her okay..

latest

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought of her DmC counterpart as a medium/witch like kat but a child pop star. She doesnt know a lot about her heritage and the supernatural so kat tries to mentor her.

Morrison is a PR guy who tries to help Dante improve his public standing. Its revealed that morrison's grandfather sold morrison's soul to mundus years ago so he was in mundus's employ for a long time.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
DmC's Kat was more like Lady, if you ask me.

Anyway, I wouldn't be against the idea of a DmC take on Patty Lowell.

absolitude

I thought of her DmC counterpart as a medium/witch like kat but a child pop star. She doesnt know a lot about her heritage and the supernatural so kat tries to mentor her.

Morrison is a PR guy who tries to help Dante improve his public standing. Its revealed that morrison's grandfather sold morrison's soul to mundus years ago so he was in mundus's employ for a long time.

you know this is a very good take for DmC patty knowing the realm was separated before the gate was destroyed.. while DMC has the more fighter type in lady, trish and lucia, DmC could distinct itself by doing medium type, since they'll be more ready to support dante in the new world and in the same time makes dante one of a kind in that universe..

that idea with morrison is really exciting tho, i could already imagine dante's response everytime morrison is doing that..

DmC's Kat was more like Lady, if you ask me.

Anyway, I wouldn't be against the idea of a DmC take on Patty Lowell.

huh, yeah, i forgot, both lady and kat could get into that "side" of dantes that were never shown before.. i guess Kat was a mix on both lady and patty

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@LordOfDarkness I think she reminds me of most of the female leads outside of Trish.

@absolitude thanks man. I think you could have her be an angel or a demon but being a meduim felt closer to her situation in the anime. Granted Morrison didnt have any development so that was freeing to come up with something for him. I'm sure she and Kat would know how to fight buts its more basic self defense than the bombastic stuff Dante does.

absolitude

@absolitude thanks man. I think you could have her be an angel or a demon but being a meduim felt closer to her situation in the anime. Granted Morrison didnt have any development so that was freeing to come up with something for him. I'm sure she and Kat would know how to fight buts its more basic self defense than the bombastic stuff Dante does.[/QUOTE]

no, i think she should stick being human, altho in the anime she's verymuch unlike human with her attitude --made me think she's actually something else.. being an angel in DmC is more likely, but then it's gonna make her kinda loss the vulnerability of being a human child, maybe make her a much better medium/witch than Kat, and that Kat sees this potential..

i've always seen Kat as a short-lived character, there's so much lifeless with her, the way she tells her story, the way she stares, and the way they tell her story, so you know how this'll go with me with patty being a medium..

this morrison idea is really awesome btw, verymuch hollywood that it'll fit DmC, man i wish capcom or NT is reading this..

hey Z, if i were to make a DmC version of patty and morrison, i'll credit you whole for this okay

absolitude

@absolitude
If you wanna do fanart for them, id appreciate it

i intend to, already had some picture in mind on patty, and with your background on her would help alot.. never tought of morrison tho, but your idea is very interesting to try and have a go at him

Goldsickle

I imagined a scenario where DmC Dante introduces the internet to Patty (if I'm not wrong, the original DMC setting does not have internet).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I imagined a scenario where DmC Dante introduces the internet to Patty (if I'm not wrong, the original DMC setting does not have internet).

I'm not saying you're wrong, but how do we know that for sure?

absolitude

now wait, if patty were to also be in DmC universe, surely she'd know about the internet

Goldsickle

I'm not saying you're wrong, but how do we know that for sure?
I forgot if it was Hideaki Itsuno or Hideki Kamiya but one of them mentioned that DMC's universe is one without cellphones.
So I'm guessing it might extend to not having internet as well.

We can see that they not only have cellphones with DmC but social networks, meaning internet is the norm there.

now wait, if patty were to also be in DmC universe, surely she'd know about the internet
The scenario I'm thinking of is Patty from DMC talking to Dante from DmC (parody).

It would typically end with Patty saying "what is that guy doing to that girl..!?" and Dante covering her eyes.

absolitude

It would typically end with Patty saying "what is that guy doing to that girl..!?" and Dante covering her eyes.

ah,reminds me of that episode when quagmire was introduced to internet..

makes me wonder what kind of chemistry will they have, knowing DmC dante is younger than anime dante, more verbal arguing i suppose

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I would have Patty's family be the family that adopted Vergil and she was born four years before demons came in and destroyed them. After Vergil left, Patty was put up for adoption and lost her inheritance. After a few years later, she's older now (maybe ten or so) and decides to track down Vergil, only to discover what he had become after the events of VD. She's not a medium nor does she have magic capabilities, but instead, she just has the power of money (Which she gets back after proving she was not dead) to find Vergil.

absolitude

I would have Patty's family be the family that adopted Vergil and she was born four years before demons came in and destroyed them. After Vergil left, Patty was put up for adoption and lost her inheritance. After a few years later, she's older now (maybe ten or so) and decides to track down Vergil, only to discover what he had become after the events of VD. She's not a medium nor does she have magic capabilities, but instead, she just has the power of money (Which she gets back after proving she was not dead) to find Vergil.

darn this is awesome too, could also be connected to @Z218 's idea, tho you're right, won't be cool to have two good stuffs, so either rich or a medium, dayum..

with money power, this would also connect well to z's idea for morrison

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@absolitude im not a huge patty fan so bringing her in as a medium was a way to make her interesting or giving her a reason to stuck around Dante. To me it fekt like she didn't really have a reason to be there.

I was interested when her mom showed up at the end so i rather use that.

@DragonMaster2010 's idea was pretty good because it gives us a reason for prolonged interaction between Dante and Patty.

Last edited:

absolitude

i've been thinking, stuffs like these would never make it to the game, they work more as literature or anime aren't they? --not like they're going to put this in the game, but just some thinking..

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i've been thinking, stuffs like these would never make it to the game, they work more as literature or anime aren't they? --not like they're going to put this in the game, but just some thinking..
Its not that cut and dry because i think it just depends what the writers want to do... rather what can/should be done with DMC.

Top Bottom