• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Patty Lowell to return in DMC6?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
If Patty return next game, what if she gets recruited by Morrison as Nero's fighting partner? As she relates to a family of demon summoning magic users, she could be the next V.

What would be a good fashion statement suitable for her? Color signature? Playstyle? Arsenal?

If not Familiars, maybe some demons she befriends with and become her allies, Pokemon style?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
As a kid, she wore a lot of pink frilly dresses so you can incorporate them into her adult outfit like Lili from Tekken 6. If you wanna play up Dante's influence, you can give her a splash of red.

As for weapons, you can give her a staff or spear. Maybe a crossbow or a handgun.

Her ancestor mostly trapped and seal demons so I'd imagine she follow suit. Although you can give them other reasons for why they are with her. The "V is not Vergil" fanfics get real creative with that.

Not to beat a dead horse but here's an example.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/21980980/chapters/52452103

Last edited:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
As a kid, she wore a lot of pink frilly dresses so you can incorporate them into her adult outfit like Lili from Tekken 6. If you wanna play up Dante's influence, you can give her a splash of red.

As for weapons, you can give her a staff or spear. Maybe a crossbow or a handgun.

Her ancestor mostly trapped and seal demons so I'd imagine she follow suit. Although you can give them other reasons for why they are with her. The "V is not Vergil" fanfics get real creative with that.

Not to beat a dead horse but here's an example.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/21980980/chapters/52452103

how about changing her hairstyle?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

That sounds really colorful in this ultra realistic, ultra gritty, grim, grey style DMC seems to be following.:whistle::whistle:

Didn't Patty carry around an umbrella at one point?

That seems to suit her quite well as a weapon.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
That sounds really colorful in this ultra realistic, ultra gritty, grim, grey style DMC seems to be following.:whistle::whistle:

Didn't Patty carry around an umbrella at one point?

That seems to suit her quite well as a weapon.
Both Nero and Dante have bright colors in their clothing so I don't think its that out of place. The frills may be out of place but you could just have her be a lolita fan. Or just give her a pink trenchcoat and call it a day.

The umbrella thing is cool.

@Ronin
just make her goth.

@absolitude
Yo bro any ideas?

Last edited:

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Both Nero and Dante have bright colors in their clothing so I don't think its that out of place.

I have no what bright colors you see. Dante's red coat has been heavily faded out now it resembles mahogany more than it did red. Balrog is pretty colorful and bright though.

For Patty I see them going for a slightly faded out magenta but mostly black. To parallel to Dante's red and black color scheme he usually has.

I can see them giving her an attire pretty close to Eva.

87234123_133684157956535_1562997833411494866_n.jpg

Just more "combat suited". If she does become the summoner archetype she doesn't need to dress completely for combat like Lady and Trish do.

A mixture of that with these piece of fan art somebody made.

happy_new_year__by_emy_san_ddneuf8-fullview.jpg

Just in the top left corner you can see Patty in a magenta shirt and black dress/skirt.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I would see Patty having something similar to a [STAND] from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Since she seals demons, it wouldn't be too out of the realm of possibility that she went searching for one of the most strongest demons she could find, and then seal it in her amulet to use as a personal ghostly bodyguard.

BlackAngel

They could've done a rewrite for her, because she come across as an annoying, whiny, and just not an interesting character. If she died in the story, I wouldn't feel bad because she's not interesting.

Now, here's my own ideas of what they could do: I would still keep the same story line in episode 1 in the anime. But what would make it interesting if she was kidnapped by hired thugs, and killed the woman who was impersonating as her. She was tied up and blindfolded and hears children crying. Then she asked a child that she was next to how they were kidnapped. The child told her that an old man came to the orphanage to offer them a place to stay. And the orphanage approved, because the old man was very wealthy and can provide for the children. But they were tricked by him ordered his thugs to tie them up and lock them in chains to a trailer of a truck.

Then the trucks stops after a child told what happened. They were lined up and taken to an manor of his home. Then Patty was taken to a room still blindfolded and tied. She smells the smoke of burning wood and flesh. She hears the screams and cries of children, and laughter of men and women. She tries to wriggle her wrists to get off the ropes to escape, but she heard loud steps gradually getting louder towards her. She hears the door opens and slammed shut. A man was singing and grabbed Patty to get the ropes off of her, and she was screaming and begging him to let her go. But the man kept laughing as he continued to manhandle Patty to restrain her.

Then Patty felt something metal and sharp next to her. She grabbed it and stabbed him to death while he gurgled trying to scream out for help. Panicked, she got out her blindfold and attempt to make her escape. She was in a basement that look like a dungeon but she's try to find her way out. A few moments later, she hears gunshots and sounds of battle right above her. She hears someone shouting her name of a familiar voice. She knows it's Dante! While she was happy to hear his voice, she sprinted across the hall to make her way up to get to him. Dante kicked the door open and found Patty covered in blood and her clothes ripped. She cried and held Dante while he carried her upstairs.

She saw the orphaned children who Dante rescued. They were bruised, their clothes were torn, and some were bloodied like they were beaten by a blunt object. Dante handed her and the children to the authorities, while he went back to the mansion to kill a summoned demon in the basement. Then it would've explained that she used her inheritance to give toys and sweets to the kids in the orphanage. And decides to stay with Dante.

Last edited:
Top Bottom