• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Paranormal experiences

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hi!
Me and yet another of my coocoo threads :rolleyes:

Has anyone here ever had an experience that can be classed as paranormal? Has anyone ever gone on a ghost hunting expedition (either guided or by yourself), or had paranormal investigators come to your house/school/local 'haunted' area? Has anyone ever used an Ouija board and been in contact with any kind of entity that is not human?

Please note that this thread is as serious as serious gets, so if you're just going to make up stuff please don't post. If you don't believe in the paranormal, then this thread is not for you either so don't derail it with your debunking theories (or you will be reported). You are welcome to post if you're on the fence about whether or not you have experienced something paranormal or whether there is a logical explanation for what you went through.

Also something interesting to discuss in this thread are shows like TAPS (alias Ghost Hunters), Most Haunted and Ghost Adventures. I don't mean the footage they've caught, I'm leaning more toward the 'are they fake or are they the real deal' discussion.

To start it off (although I'm sure I've spurted my fair share of ghost stories before), the most recent paranormal experience I had was one where a toy radio started playing all by itself at like 10pm. It's one of those Winnie the Pooh radios, like this one:

halsall-mattel-fisher-price-winnie-the-pooh-friendship-radio.jpg

You can see you'd have to push one of the noses to activate it, and at the time the radio was on the other side of the room, standing on the floor, with nothing leaning or pushing against it. The batteries were fine, too, and it only happened that one time.

Now your turn! ^_^

Blitz

Heeeeey.
One day, I've been cooking for my girlfriend, and suddenly, the food started to become an bonfire, with an high fire. Then, my table turned itself, at night, my bed crumpled, and things like that. I used an Ouija board and talked to my spirit, it said that it was an 'leak' of its powers. Strange.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't know if this can be classed as paranormal, but I'm sure you know of my guardian angel "Aden", DS. He first appeared to me when I was a child, I felt him as a warm air around me, which comforted me. As I grew older, he revealed himself as a dragon, and that warm air was him giving me embraces. He would always comfort me when I needed it, but he disappeared for a long while. He returned as recently as my 14th birthday, thank the lord.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, if you've seen Lexy's companions thread you would've seen a picture of a posh looking Ginger and White tom cat... called Tom.
When Tom was put to sleep, the vet kept his body so that he could be cremated. For that week, there was a smell that always followed either my mum or me or became apparent when we were in the same room. It was like a sweet scent. It wasn't over powering, it was a light fragrance. So I went about searching the internet. I read that it symbolizes that the body won't rot and it's body or soul can't be corrupted (or something along those lines... it was over 2 years ago).
After we got his ashes back, the smell never came back.

Also, I think it was the beginning of this year, I was getting some toys out for Tilly and putting them around the hall and the bathroom, when I saw mum's bedroom door open. Mother was snoring and tilly was looking out of the window, and I was nowhere near it. It scared me and i was trying to find a 'logical' explanation. Tom used to push doors open in the same manner that this one had opened...gently and quietly... I ran into my room and freaked out.

I'm pretty sure that I see him lurking around the hall. He used to walk around with his tail in the air. And that's what I see in this shadow. There's even times I can see a shadow staring at me around the corner of my door. All things that he used to do when he was with us.
I know that Tilly see things too. It's little things that keep happening.

Oh and a previous tenant died in out living room. Hopefully though, he passed on.
Although there is that odd smell of cigarette in the bathroom from time to time.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
went exploring an abandoned insane asylum near where i used to live. it had partially collapsed cielings, lights that flickered, beds with straps still on them - pretty creepy. a bunch of people seemed to walk out of there with scary stories, but i just got arrested.

so no, no paranormal stories :p

KRSkull

A few months ago i was sitting in my office in the restaurant i work in when all of a sudden i felt that something touched my left shoulder and i heard a soft voice telling me to leave the store. So i did as what i was told and then i turned around and looked at the store i saw some smoke. it wasn't coming from my store. it was from the store next to my restaurant. and that fire reached my store and burned part of my store and my office was located in the part that got dameged.

P.s I am an anosmic person.

Meg

went exploring an abandoned insane asylum near where i used to live. it had partially collapsed cielings, lights that flickered, beds with straps still on them - pretty creepy. a bunch of people seemed to walk out of there with scary stories, but i just got arrested.

Pennhurst?! :O

I don't have any stories of firsthand experience, but apparently the bridge near my house is haunted. Story is that if you go to the bridge after it rains you can see the ghost of a little girl.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Pennhurst?! :O
actually Gladwyne. there was an abandoned factory next to it all covered up in woods with a chained off driveway so you had to walk in. they've both been plowed down though... were long since condemned and deemed unsafe and people like myself kept wandering around so it was kind of a hazard.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I have heard voices in my bedroom when I was a kid. I could swear it was real, but since I spoke to a friend about it who asked if it might have been a 'waking dream', I'm not so sure. I've always believed it was real because it scared the crap out of me and I ended up staying rigid under my covers till morning and awakening in the same ****-scared position as when I heard the voice. If it was a normal dream I doubt I would have, still holding the book I was reading at the moment I heard it.

You'd expect with an experience like that if it was really paranormal, a presence, ghost or demon or something there'd be a reason for it, but I never found one and I'm not a huge believer in things paranormal anyway. Still, whenever I do feel tempted to say I don't believe, I think of that happening to me and I shut up.

Osaka

trollololol

Reminds me of when I saw this documentary about Eastern State Penitentairy. I got shivers from just hearing about all the stuff that was going on in that place, let alone the sights and sounds that people say they've seen.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Reminds me of when I saw this documentary about Eastern State Penitentairy. I got shivers from just hearing about all the stuff that was going on in that place, let alone the sights and sounds that people say they've seen.
i had a history professor who actually worked there as a guard. it was interesting hearing him describe what it was like in there, and some of the places history...but every speech eventually turned into what a ****ty job it was. :lol:

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
One time me and some friends were using a ouiji board and I never believed in anything like that and I took the piece off the board that was used to trap the spirit or whatever and I scoffed at my friends but right then I was shoved into the ground and then picked up and shoved in the wall when my friends put the piece back on the board it stopped. I never F*cked with a ouiji board again.

Top Bottom