• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pandora's Tower

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Also known as Pandora's Tower: Until I Return to Your Side(パンドラの塔 君のもとへ帰るまで Pandora no Tō: Kimi no Moto e Kaeru Made) in Japan, is an action role-playing video game developed by Ganbarion and was published by Nintendo in Japan, Europe, and Australia for the Wii video game console. It was released in Japan on May 26, 2011, April 12, 2012 in Australia and April 13, 2012 in Europe. In January 2013, Xseed Games announced they would publish the game in North America on March 26, 2013.

The game focuses on Aeron (エンデ Ende) and Elena (セレス Ceres), who live in the Kingdom of Elyria, located in Imperia. Elena is chosen to sing at the kingdom's Harvest Festival; but when monsters suddenly assault the city during the festival, she is cursed and transforms into a hideous beast. Aeron later finds her, having reverted to human form and unconscious. With the Elyrian Army searching for them, the two escape the city with the help of a Vestra merchant named Mavda (グライアイ Graiai). They reach a tower called the Observatory in the wastelands of Okanos. Later, they find out that Elena has been cursed, shown by a cursemark on her upper back. In order to lift it, Aeron must use the Oraclos Chain to obtain the flesh of the beasts that live in the 13 Towers of the Scar; if he does not complete this in time, Elena will gradually turn into a beast herself and perish.
The game is being published in America like the first Paragraph says by Xseed which made me really happy seeing how the game was originally not going to come out over in America. I just wanted to show people more of the game because basically no one'es heard of it :( I've already pre ordered but it would be great if other people got interested in it too.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Yep along with Xenoblade too. :D While Pandora's tower is probably my fav though the only thing I might not like is that its pretty muched timed throughout the whole game but i hear its pretty forgiving I am so excited for it :D

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
The long awaited North American release of Pandora's Tower finally is finally upon us. Publisher XSEED has announced that the Wii RPG will finally launch on April 16 for $40. For those who haven't been keeping track, Pandora's Tower tells the story of a girl cursed to become a monster. The only cure? Munching down pieces of nasty monster flesh. It's a love story.
[scroll] :69osoms: :melons: CLICK THE LINK 4 MORE :melons: :69osoms1: [/scroll]

tumblr_m8roienA3n1qhk6l1.gif

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I know right I'm just glad it came over thanks to Xseed im pretty sure that if they didn't bring it over no one would have especially so late in the Wii's life span

Top Bottom