• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pandora

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Am i only one who view Pandora weapon as unecessary?

Devil May Cry has always been to me Sword and Old type of guns.

When i look at Pandora i think "Wtf? A modern type of weapon? Why not bring in Nuke into Devil May Cry while your at it".

:p

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Actually, I think that Pandora is a great and helpful weapon. I was always faster with my left hand, so I could do the Laser beam on the Savior pretty quickly. The air gatling gun is fast and does quite a bit of damage.

But Yeah, a shapeshifting suitcase earned from killing a frog isn't that great for a Hack'n Slash game.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I would've honestly liked a bowgun or the Nightmare Beta to return instead of the Pandora coming in. A lot of the "new" weapons in DMC4 felt pretty stale. Gilgamesh has really awkward pauses in the middle of it's normal combo that make it difficult for me to play with, and Lucifer seems really dumb to me. I would like Lucifer more if they gave you the option to wield those exploding swords.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Well, You can get used to the pauses in Gilgamesh; I'm not sure, but I remember I could jump in those pauses, and Killer Bee to that enemy.

Yeah, and the swords explode in his hand.

Dante: *sword explodes* OH MAH GAWD...

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I always liked the pandora.

It was the most versatile weapon that I had ever seen in a DMC game.

It had a,

machine gun
Rocket launcher
Missile launcher
and
Laser cannon

It has all these cool things wrapped into one little suitcase which really made it badazz lol.

Also the hovering feature was pretty cool.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I actually loved Pandora as well. If something ticked me off was that its description said that it could take on 666 different forms while we only saw 5 or so. But other than that in DMD it really helped me obliterate my enemies from a distance without ever worrying.

Nessy

This is why I enjoyed DMC4 (the only one I've played). They put gameplay first. They didn't care if it seemed out of place since it helped the game.

Been bored recently, might do another DMD ND run of this game...not played it in ages

Top Bottom