• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

paitence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
how do u have the paitence to go from top of bloody place to the bottom yeah you might do the fire portal but i only got to 6601 then i got board HOW DO YOU DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've only beaten it with Dante. I always end up getting kicked off when I try to do it as Vergil... The last set of floors (9000-9999) are FREAKY! And the enemies Devil Trigger...

Meg

I never finished either. I also did it more as a way to get red orbs fast.

aka958

Don't trust people
I came to 9999 I think, and died. Never ever tried again Because of how slow the game was on my PC , it took 3 hours of BOOORRIINNGG gameplay.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I finished it in about one hour. I actually enjoyed beating the **** out of demons non-stop. That's kind of the only reason I play DMC.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i saw on you tube a guy did it to 99999 and won im brill with vergil i have nelo angelo! he heals over time i got board at 6001 so i stopped devil trigger and let them kill me its too easy with nelo and dante i have sparda! :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Incomplete Dani;209064 said:
I finished it in about one hour. I actually enjoyed beating the **** out of demons non-stop. That's kind of the only reason I play DMC.

That's why I play DMC.
I get really hyper if I'm enjoying it too much.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
whos hyper i dont know if its not me then ill stay out of it even though i made this thread im new and i made loads already i guess i know too much about dmc

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
They say in order to unlock Super Vergil Costume, one must complete the bloody palace mode. In that statement alone, I hastily played the said game but failed to comply with it to the end. I got bored though I got to admit it was starting to be challenging since enemies gets tougher as the level gets higher. I tend to visit the said site that gives you a 'know how' once again, and in my utter surprise, it states that Super Vergil costume doesn't just accessible in completing BP alone but also in completing the Very Hard mode. And yeah! It was a relieve but still I got p!ssed somehow because it's like I got fooled for a meantime. If only I had known it before, I shouldn't have suffered my self playing it that long xD

Laurence Barnes

Premium
wow you are patient and i bet u spent them on move guns blue orbs and purple orbs and other stuff lol unless u already had them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom