• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pairings that you hate

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
Wow. That's tolerant and respectful

And funny. You forgot funny.

Most hated pairings:
Vergil x Nero
Vergil x Dante
Vergil x name any boobs from the DMC series
Dante x Lady
Dante x Trish
Dante x Nero

Julian x Zach
Julian x Tom
Tom x Zach (I don't know if these exist since I don't read anything that doesn't have Julian in it, but just incase I'll add them)
Julian x anyone except for me

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

Most hated pairings:
Vergil x Nero
Vergil x Dante
Vergil x name any boobs from the DMC series
Dante x Lady
Dante x Trish
Dante x Nero

Julian x Zach
Julian x Tom
Tom x Zach (I don't know if these exist since I don't read anything that doesn't have Julian in it, but just incase I'll add them)
Julian x anyone except for me

Totally Agree :3

aoshi

chrisredfieldXpiers
chrisredfieldXwesker

and any damn yaoi pairing that twists male characters in games,animes.

ak2j.jpg

Autumn

Welcome to my world....

Of course it does... Light house scene, remember XD I'm sure it involved Julian too though >_>

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
JoelxEllie. Really. Honestly. Why would you do that.
tumblr_msdo4wSscn1s70l2no1_500.jpg

CyclopsXEmma. I want my Emma as a villain, not a member of the X-Men. Honestly, I was really into the X-Men verse until writers started shoving that pairing in my face. I want to disregard her as a villian, not as one of the "good guys". You know what...
CyclopsxAnybody. I never liked that dude. From the comics that I read of him in the 60's to now. He irritates me.

Black PantherxStorm. When they got married, she was just on the back-burner and he just...I wanted to kick him...in the knee...with steel-toed boots.

IkexSamus Aran. I can't see that pairing for sh*t

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
Clari(?) and Jace.
Even if that crazy dude was bluffing, just the idea of them not knowing for sure and going 'bugger it, we'll risk incest' is....well, I'm not watching any sequels or remakes to City of Bones.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
chrisredfieldXpiers
chrisredfieldXwesker

and any damn yaoi pairing that twists male characters in games,animes.

ak2j.jpg

I know! If the author wanted them to be homosexual, THEY WOULD HAVE MADE THEM HOMOSEXUAL!!!

aoshi

From the vampire diaries characters,

Caroline x Kol.

I mean WTF.....They have hardly had a conversation.

BTW, This happened on facebook and wanted opinions.

Obviously, My reply was WTF.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I mean WTF.....They have hardly had a conversation.

BTW, This happened on facebook and wanted opinions.

Obviously, My reply was WTF.

That really bugs me when characters who don't even speak to each other are paired up. >_<

Recently I noticed a lot of Kingdom hearts pairings between Xigbar and Demyx. WTF?! They don't even talk to each other. And then there are people who pair Axel with Roxas. I'm pretty sure Roxas is too young for Axel. The kid's 15 and Axel seems like he's in his 20s.
Yes, they're very close friends, but it doesn't mean they're in bed together. I just don't see how some fans can make the connection of close friendship must equal sex. It's weird.

It's like the Xemnas and Saix pairing. Yes, they talk, yes Saix seems to be in on Xemnas' plans, but pairing them up is just silly. >_<

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
That really bugs me when characters who don't even speak to each other are paired up. >_<

Recently I noticed a lot of Kingdom hearts pairings between Xigbar and Demyx. WTF?! They don't even talk to each other. And then there are people who pair Axel with Roxas. I'm pretty sure Roxas is too young for Axel. The kid's 15 and Axel seems like he's in his 20s.
Yes, they're very close friends, but it doesn't mean they're in bed together. I just don't see how some fans can make the connection of close friendship must equal sex. It's weird.

It's like the Xemnas and Saix pairing. Yes, they talk, yes Saix seems to be in on Xemnas' plans, but pairing them up is just silly. >_<

It doesn't matter what age they are in term of fandoms. Riku X Sora creeps me out- they're kids as far as I'm concerned A lot of people like kid erm... stuff in games and anime though. I love Black Butler/ Kuroshitsuji but Sebastian X Ciel.. just no >_<

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
It doesn't matter what age they are in term of fandoms. Riku X Sora creeps me out- they're kids as far as I'm concerned A lot of people like kid erm... stuff in games and anime though. I love Black Butler/ Kuroshitsuji but Sebastian X Ciel.. just no >_<
I like Kuroshitsuji too, but I wouldn't go around pairing up Ciel with Sebastian, and I wouldn't pair Alois with Claude.>_< On the other hand, I find Grell and Sebastian a funny pairing considering its all one sided for Grell.:p

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I like Kuroshitsuji too, but I wouldn't go around pairing up Ciel with Sebastian, and I wouldn't pair Alois with Claude.>_< On the other hand, I find Grell and Sebastian a funny pairing considering its all one sided for Grell.:p

I would love to see Sebastian forced into a date with Grell. I'm sure Ciel promises it to Grell at one point in the anime...

IncarnatedDemon

Sessomaru and Rin(?)
Some people are pedophile forkers.

Or Jacob x that cgi baby.

When i saw that **** i was like "WTF is this ****?".

And i watch Twilight only to amuse myself, just like i watch Bachlorette for the fun of it.
I dont take both of them seriously.
Baclorette "OH i am so in love".
Next minute...kisses another dude
Next minute...kisses another dude.

And me watching "This is comedy :D !"

Top Bottom