• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Overhaul and rewrite: DMC5 edition

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Basically the same idea as the one in the DMC4 section.

If you had a problem with DMC5, here's where you could fix it.

This is just for fun. Don't take it too seriously.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Um... I already did a whole thing for this. All of my thoughts and gripes.

If you're still curious they're right here:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@berto I saw it already. Next time just post it please. Less hoops to jump through.

I agree with just having V just be a human Vergil. The whole mystery of who V is feels tedious. A "can Vergil be trusted?" arc would be better. It also helps explore the whole Vergil can be redeemed question sooner.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Next time just post it please.
I flipped a coin for it. On one hand it seems rather self serving to post your own work all over the place. On the other hand it saves time when you already said what I'd be saying here and that feels so repetitive to me, to type the same thing over and over again, specially when I put so much work into saying the same thing on an actual presentation. Think about it from my point of view. How many times can you post your own video before it becomes... disingenuous? That doesn't sound right, but not sure how to phrase it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I flipped a coin for it. On one hand it seems rather self serving to post your own work all over the place. On the other hand it saves time when you already said what I'd be saying here and that feels so repetitive to me, to type the same thing over and over again, specially when I put so much work into saying the same thing on an actual presentation. Think about it from my point of view. How many times can you post your own video before it becomes... disingenuous? That doesn't sound right, but not sure how to phrase it.
I get it. You feel self conscious about your work.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I get it. You feel self conscious about your work.
More like I worry how it will be perceived to constantly post it when I don't want to repeat myself, especially because I feel that I was articulate enough there but even so, I wonder if it comes off as self serving.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
DMC5 is easier to fix than 4 and the reboot so I'm gonna have to just pitch a new game.

Option A) a V centered spinoff because V rules and Nero drools.
Option B) a Fortuna centered story for Nero- don't say I never gave him a shot.
Option C) Dante does a case of the week style story where he fights an evil King Arthur.

Actually do them all and call it the Road to DMC5 saga ;)

Top Bottom