• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outlast. The horror title the genre needs and deserves?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Lately I've been following the development of this new horror title that's going to rear it's little head in this summer. As a fan of horror, with almost every other big name in the genre letting us all down, indie horror games are awesome. (F*ck Dead Space 3, piece of sh!t, thanks EA for killing all hope for the one new big name horror IP that had potential.)

I've been following Outlast which looks and sounds promising considering on the kind of development that's going in to it.The science of fear is looking to be incorporated in to this.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/122560-Outlast-Will-Scare-You-With-Science

And, we got a pretty promising and sweet little trailer.

So, could Outlast be the horror game fans of the genre are yearning for? I hope so. I really do.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Lately I've been following the development of this new horror title that's going to rear it's little head in this summer. As a fan of horror, with almost every other big name in the genre letting us all down, indie horror games are awesome. (F*ck Dead Space 3, piece of sh!t, thanks EA for killing all hope for the one new big name horror IP that had potential.)

I've been following Outlast which looks and sounds promising considering on the kind of development that's going in to it.The science of fear is looking to be incorporated in to this.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/122560-Outlast-Will-Scare-You-With-Science

And, we got a pretty promising and sweet little trailer.

So, could Outlast be the horror game fans of the genre are yearning for? I hope so. I really do.

Oh yes. This is what I've been waiting for! :D Looks promising. Unlike some other games... Resident Evil 6 and Dead Space 3 I'm looking at you.

Onecrazymonkey1

Wow, I nearly ****ed myself watching that! it looks awesome, now hopefully if I get it I won't die of a heart attack. It really is a shame what they turned dead space into, I just laugh when I read up on it or see trailers.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Outlast and Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs are the horror games I'm really looking forward to.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Outlast and Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs are the horror games I'm really looking forward to.
Especially Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, while Outlast looks pretty good..the trailer didn't scare me at all. Just left me going "huh..how is this going to play.."

Top Bottom