• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Out.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
So.....i'm not really posting a lot in the forums these days since to me there really wasn't much to talk about anymore.I'll probably still gonna visit the site but only for the latest news.

So,yeah.Thanks for entertaining me and i did had lots of fun from these forum.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

hmm sorry to hear that bro!...and gd luck and with the best alwayz with everything....your thoughts were interesting and likable :) so thank you :)

Azurel

I'm really sorry to hear that. This hasn't been a good week for me, and seeing you leave has darkened things all the more. Thank you for your debates and such. I feel sad about you leaving. This is twice I've had to say goodbye to a good friend of mine.

Goodbye, Sieghart.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Well,yeah i will keep my account of course.I'll still probably post in the general gaming discussion or probably never will again. Anyway,thank you very much guys.I appreciate it.

May the community of the forum gets better and stronger in the future.

Dante47

Well,yeah i will keep my account of course.I'll still probably post in the general gaming discussion or probably never will again. Anyway,thank you very much guys.I appreciate it.

May the community of the forum gets better and stronger in the future.
I'll leave the choice to you, it's your decision after all. I'll hope to see your return, maybe when DmC comes out. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
damn :( why is everyone leaving?
i will miss you sieghart, you're a great addition to the forum and i hope you come back soon.
*poors a little champagne out for sieghart*

Top Bottom