• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

other modes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well ok
i have been really bored lately so i've started to play DMC 2 again and so far i've beaten Hard with both Dante and Lucia and have unlocked Trish and Lucia Must Die Mode and Dante Must Die Mode i haven't started it yet though.......

well you see around 5 or 6 pm i started DMC 2 with lucia's dics on normal and after i beat normal mode i started Dante's Hard mode and i got around Mission 14 or 15 and went to bed that was around 12:30 am
anyways when i woke up this morning at around 10 or so i played again beat Dante's Hard Mode went to Lucia's Hard Mode but i used Trish Instead of Lucia because i think she's awesome. and
i've stared to wonder once i beat Dante Must Die Mode and Lucia Must Die Mode is there anything else i mean i know there's the Bloody Palacies but anything else like a god mode or what do you get after words do you get infinite Devil Trigger or what, this is what i know so far after you beat Dante Must Die Mode and etc.

you get Dante's DMC costume with the Force Edge Maxed out you get Lucia's Secretary Costume then you have to get the King of Hell Pics but you don't get them you have to do specific things to get them.

so that's all i know and i was wondering if any has anything else that they know i i don't.....

oh one more thing i'm playing on my PS3, and i don't own a gameshark thing.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
According to something I heard, it's unlikely, but you apparently get to play as Arius. I doubt that's true, and it's not like we'd be missing out if we didn't. :p

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
Nelo Assholo;38505 said:
According to something I heard, it's unlikely, but you apparently get to play as Arius. I doubt that's true, and it's not like we'd be missing out if we didn't. :p

that's definately not true. i beat everything in DMC2 and never got that costume/character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom