• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Orinel is back.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Now under the name of xjxinie0110.Seriously.The topic he posts is the same despite changing names three times.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I don't think it's a bot.

If it's a person, they are very persistent.
Surely this person has an IP address that the mods can ban?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^They are probably away or sleeping,or working.But VB,the same thing has happened three times now.Maybe it is a bot.I mean he has posted three times under three different names[twice banned] the same thing all across the boards.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
it's down as a male.
From experience, if it was a bot, it would say bot on the bottom of the forum.
Surely it has an IP address.
Why now, why all of this spamming now?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Since I don't have experience I really don't know,but the whole male,Devil May Cry at his biography is the same as before[with the two other names].Maybe it isn't a bot but a spammer.Anyway he has to go.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
He's already been dealt with, by Keaton evidently, we'd have got to him sooner but even we have to sleep. :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
If it is a person, they will try their luck again. Especially if the past few days are anything to go by.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
They think it's funny. They're trolls, who love to see people get all flustered over what they do. Idiots...

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Hmmm VB may have a point. If it is a person (or a REALLY crafty bot) They will try again. Although if it is a real person, why spam the same message?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Meh, they're persistent, we'll keep banning, just don't react and eventually they'll go away, if they get no traffic from this site then they tend to realise it's a waste of time spamming the place up, so they eventually just go away.

Top Bottom