• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Original voice-acting coming back to Silent Hill HD Collection Continue reading on Examiner.com Ori

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Update: A picture from NeoGAF shows Dave Schaufele (original voice actor of Eddie) and Guy Cihi both signing waivers so that their voices will be included in Silent Hill HD Collection. Monica Taylor Horgan (Mary/Maria) also revealed recently that she was going to sign off on it. Donna Burke (Angela) apparently did the same as well. So it appears to be official.
Original story: Guy Cihi, the original voice actor behind James Sunderland in Silent Hill 2, is optimistic that the original voice track will be returning in the upcoming release of Silent Hill HD Collection. He left a comment on Facebook mentioning that Tomm Hulett, producer of the upcoming Silent Hill: Downpour, recently called him and they “had a nice chat.” He stated that he is “95% sure we are going to get a Win-Win ending” out of the situation. You can check out the latest screens from Silent Hill HD Collection in the slideshow to the left of this article and Guy Cihi’s comments below:

I think we are close to a solution with Konami that will put the original voices back into the HD release. Tomm Hulett called me. We had a nice chat. I am 95% sure we are going to get a Win-Win ending. All I need to do is find the damn bowling alley and talk to that guy... What was his name again? =)

In addition to Silent Hill 2 (which will have the extra Restless Dreams content), the Silent Hill HD Collection will also include Silent Hill 3. The compilation will be released for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 in early 2012.

Source: http://www.examiner.com/video-game-...kely-coming-back-to-silent-hill-hd-collection

Top Bottom