• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Order of the Sword Emblem/Logo/Crest

matsamune

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum =) So be gentle, it's my first time lol

So I was wondering if anyone had an image of the emblem/crest/logo of the Order of the Sword? It can be seen on the Red Queen's case (the one Kyrie was lugging around for Nero) - and I wanna spray paint that on my guitar case xD

Thanks!!!

aka958

Don't trust people
I found this on google pictures when i searched for "Devil may cry 4 the order of the sword" , hope it is what your searching for.
Symbol.jpg

matsamune

Yes!!! That's what I was looking for!!! I typed in DMC4 Order of the sword emblem and it didn't come up!! Thanks!!! YAYYYY

jasonsmith092

So I was wondering if anyone had an image of the emblem/crest/logo of the Order of the Sword? It can be seen on the Red Queen's case (the one Kyrie was lugging around for Nero) - and I wanna spray paint that on my guitar case xD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
jasonsmith092;222398 said:

Dude, check the second post.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Are you blind, newb?

+ Don't necro, kthx. It's annoying, imo.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Way to be welcoming to the newbie, who probably doesn't know any of these things. Jeez...

aka958

Don't trust people

I thought I posted one, the second post, check that.

You know, the thread creator asked the same. You should read the whole posting and see if someone posted that logo which you are speaking of.

So, I am wondering, are you just new to forums and stuff or just a friendly troll?
Gotta get things clear, I mean no offense.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DreadnoughtDT;222524 said:
Way to be welcoming to the newbie, who probably doesn't know any of these things. Jeez...

Unless this is the first forum he's been to, then it shouldn't be. If this IS his first forum then, sorry, dude. >.>;

Top Bottom