• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Opinion on Jade Helm 15

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
I heard of a EMP attack will be taking place in texas on June 15th as part of the Jade Helm 15 military program. Idk what do you guys think but I consider myself a conspiracy theorist...

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Welcome to the club.

No guys, this isn't just another profile that I'm using. Anthony and I really are two different people.

While I have considered the facts you've brought up, I'm going to have to take a wait-and-see attitude.

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
Welcome to the club.

No guys, this isn't just another profile that I'm using. Anthony and I really are two different people.

While I have considered the facts you've brought up, I'm going to have to take a wait-and-see attitude.
Do you have skype or anything we should talk :)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Thanks for the tip but any way we can communicate?
Well... like I said, I'll have to think about it. I'm always cautious when meeting new people.

They have "undercover" internet guys to see who's talking about things like "j-fifteen," so you have to be careful with that as well.

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
Well... like I said, I'll have to think about it. I'm always cautious when meeting new people.

They have "undercover" internet guys to see who's talking about things like "j-fifteen," so you have to be careful with that as well.
Ok but if you want to check my instagram for proof my instagram is anthony_paonessa request to follow me and I will prove my identity lol.

I won't be able to play DMC 4 se when theres a damn civil war :'(

Last edited by a moderator:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Anthony: Please do not double-post. Should you wish to obtain information on other ways to contact people on these boards, you can do so by sending them a private message.

Top Bottom