• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

One smal step for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cast

Demon In Blue
One giant leap for man kind.

Greetings fellow DMC fans, I am Cast, though I have gone by many Internet alias's this one seems to stick with me the best.

I created my account over lunch hour when I saw a friend of mine join so my profile is still far from finnished. I'll probly swap the Repo sig and Avi for one more DMCish in the future when I have a few minuts on my hands to make one (or find the damn one I'm looking for!).

A couple things I like.
(Repo-The Genetic Opra)
(Devil may cry 1,3 (have yet to play 4))
(Hellsing Anime)
(Bleach (have yet to finish it) )
(Elfen Lied)
(Guild Wars)
(Leag of legends)
(Butt load of other games that would take me way to freaken long to type out!)
(And Role playing)

I used to be on another DMC forum this one seems leags better than the last, the comunity seems far better to, wich is nice to see.

I'll poke around here and there and see whats up, maybe meet some new people... yes, thats always fun.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Welcome to the forums, man. :D

Hope you enjoy the stay, cuz it'll be one hell of a ride.

Cast

Demon In Blue
Oh no, I dont know if my poor increadibly-vulnerable-to-motion stomach will tolorate it!

All kidding aside I dont think I'll have trouble fitting in.

Cast

Demon In Blue
Re: One small step for me...

Yea, you know them -.-; Creep! *hug*

Black healer? How could I forget you! You had such wonderfull and interesting art, and you never gave me a head ach! Glad to see your still around :)

Blackhealer

*hugs you tight* xD

gald that u remember me ^^ and why was i giving someone else a head ache?XD (cap i forgot how to spell ache..XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom