• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Once again about the white hair... *SPOILER*

Kishido

Hunter
People who have ended the game already should have noticed that Dante's hair wen fully/mostly white after the Vergil fight... I'm not entire sure if it seems that there are some black parts cuz of the lightning and shadows cuz in some scenes it is just fully white... But whatever not important.

But more important is... That after you finished the game the white hair outfit is the STANDARD one and not the black hair (which is now called original)

So it seems that indeed the hair is fully white now at the end and in the most likely sequel will be full white.

And damn it looks good

HaNGMaN

I would imagine it will stay full white, but good call on the costume called Original, I haden't noticed that. I wonder if the sequel will grow out his hair. I'm not sure how this particular Dante would look with longer hair. Think they will buff him up, lengthen the hair, maybe go old school with the coat?

Kishido

Hunter
No the black hair one is called original while as soon as you finish the game is labled as STANDARD... If you don't change back to your black one it is auto chosed as standard

HaNGMaN

Oooooh okay, got it. I still wonder how to unlock the DMC3 outfit. I am hoping it's to S rank all missions. I'd love the challenge.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
So you're saying that once you beat the game and get white hair, you can't use the black hair anymore?

I would imagine it will stay full white, but good call on the costume called Original, I haden't noticed that. I wonder if the sequel will grow out his hair. I'm not sure how this particular Dante would look with longer hair. Think they will buff him up, lengthen the hair, maybe go old school with the coat?
I hope his hair doesn't grow out anymore then what it is. I never liked DMC3 Dante's emo due so I want it to stay that length it is now.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
No, what he's saying is that after you beat the game, White hair is the auto default and you have to manually select black hair.

Mystiq Doom

Honestly, in the picture they showed of the DMC3 costume, this version of Dante actually goes pretty well with the old Dante's hair. Whatever they decide to do with his hair for a sequel, the white will fit a lot better than I originally thought.

Top Bottom