• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OMG Tragedy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince

You may all know but I want you to remember that last monday our friend Steve Irwin died, killed by a stingray.
It really affect me because that man faced all kind of dangerous creatures and now he is killed by a Stingray....
I tought lion and crocodile were stronger than this thing but it doesn't seem

so here some picture of steve Irwin our beloved "Crocodile Hunter" :(

r14036_34134.jpg

_42046154_irwinturtle_ap_picgall.jpg

_42047206_irwindaughter_pa.jpg

steve.jpg

Curse

Cursed Girl
for a brave man like him it's kind of a shamefull death...getting killed by a fish....

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
It's a pity he had to die. If people were as enthusiastic and happy as he was about work and the world itself, the world would be a much better place. RIP Steve Irwin

machindix

It seemed an odd way of dying you know, especially for an animal expert like him, because from what I've heard, stingrays usually aren't aggressive. Did he accidentally step on one or something? I wonder how it happened...

Toreador

Hunter of Darkness
its very sad i was planning to go see his croc show next year but i guess thats off now... i bet hes chasing crocs in heven right about now:)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i hope that one day..................he will show in your dreams.....................to do show and make mre happy than ever

sheepy

its rather ironic. the guy spent his whole life trying to get people to respect the less-cuddly animals and what not, and now everyone hates stingrays.
makes it even more depressing, doesnt it?

Beowolf

KoRn fanatiK
machindix;5729 said:
It seemed an odd way of dying you know, especially for an animal expert like him, because from what I've heard, stingrays usually aren't aggressive. Did he accidentally step on one or something? I wonder how it happened...
When a stingray fish stings you in the foot...it will hurt like crazy, it will really, really hurt. But it will never kill you just by stinging you in the foot, but the way it got Steve is that he tried to jump on one or something and right at that second the stingray fish put its sharp tail up and well you know the rest...it's been said that about 6 people in the WHOLE WORLD died from a stingray fish, and Steve was one of them...what are the odds of that happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom