• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ok why are dante and trish working separtely?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
ok why are dante and trish working separtely in the anime? just a question that has been plauqing my mind

Ken(Dante)

not realy sure but i think this might hel youDante: Well the way I figure it, in this business a lot of your kind come along, and if I kill each one that comes, eventually I should hit the jackpot sooner or later. Trish: Yes, his powers were sealed by Sparda, he's attempting to take control of the human world again. He has been preparing to open the gate on... Mallet Island. Dante: This stinking hole was the last place that I thought I’d find anyone with some guts. Trish: Uh... Dante! Dante why did you save my life? Dante: Because you look like my mother... Now get out of my sight! The next time we meet it won’t be like this. Trish: Dante! Dante: Don’t come any closer you Devil! You may look like my mother but you're nowhere close to her. You have no soul! You have the face but you'll never have her fire! Dante: How much longer are you going to keep zapping? Come out and show yourself, Mundus! Dante: This was my mother's. Now I'm giving it to you. My father's also here now. Rest... in Peace. Trish: Dante, use my power! Dante: Trish! Okay! Dante: Trish...devils never cry... These tears, tears are a gift only humans have. hope that helpd

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Supposedly,Trish tried to work off her own devil hunting job for a while.In one episode (Episode 4 I guess.),Dante invited her to return to Devil May Cry back anytime she wants,which during in DMC4 she may have returned to Devil May Cry.The fact that Dante change the name of Devil Never Cry back to Devil May Cry may due to her choice for doing solo job and leave the Devil May Cry for a while.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Trish67;102375 said:
huh still confused

uh sorry.Let me write the easier way.

1.Trish wants to do solo devil hunting job for a while.

2.This results the name Devil Never Cry changed back to Devil May Cry. (shop)

3.In episode 4,Dante invites Trish to return to Devil May Cry anytime.

4.In DMC4,it is assumed that Trish returned to Devil May Cry (shop).

Top Bottom