• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ok this is probably a dumb question but...

Devil Razer

Drifter
The seaquence of th DMC games is 3 1 4 2 right?

So at the end of 1 we know dante renames his shop to devil never cry. So if 4 is its sequal story wise, why is the neon sign above the shop in the extra cut scene at the end of dmc4 still say devil may cry? I'm confused. Help :p

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
DarkHuntersInc;68230 said:
No, they set 4 before 2. Probably for the hard core fans who hated it.

Yeah, it's like they're trying to avoid it o_O.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
No, trust me, he looks a lot older in DMC2, complete with some wrinkling of his skin and a more sullen sunken look to his eyes.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Guys, the 1st post says:

The seaquence of th DMC games is 3 1 4 2 right?

So at the end of 1 we know dante renames his shop to devil never cry. So if 4 is its sequal story wise, why is the neon sign above the shop in the extra cut scene at the end of dmc4 still say devil may cry? I'm confused. Help

However, everyone here discusses about how old Dante is, and how far is DMC2 is from DMC4.

I can't fail noticing the off-topic here. Please be on topic from now on.

I'me

3 1 4 2

4 dante still "teenage" and 2 he looks like fockin seriously *-* so he is more old in dmc2 after all trish and lady gone :))
________
Suzuki dr650

II Regicide II

The Greatest
well wait so is DMC5 going to be before or after 2
how far is 2 in the future
and yea they really messed up the series with 2
its going to get confusing

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well part 2 really didn't change or add anything to the series. It was just one of Dante's many wild adventures. So does it really matter if it was before or after part 4?

Top Bottom