• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Oh my gosh >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Now I usually don't complain about even the freakyist ideas in fics, but I recently read a DMC3 fic where Lady kills Dante because, well, remember she swears to kill ALL demons including half. So here we are, Lady literally backstabs Dante in the heart, she's crying cuz she loves him I guess as a friend and after all they've been through.

But that's not the retarded part. Lady stabs Dante in the heart, Dante's here dying and...he's ok with it? He actually smiles and saids to Lady that he wouldn't have wanted it any other way after Lady apologizes.

As I said, im usually respectful towards people's fics, but...wow...just wow. Does anyone else see anything wrong with this? Dante saves her life like twice, helps her avenge her mother, gives her a career, loves her as a friend, (aparently)and more, but just because he has demon blood, something he had absolutely no control over, he has to die? Come on man! And the part that kills me the most is the fact that Dante is alright with it.

What is the world coming to? ><

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Actually if the fic had extra/hidden scenes we should be able to see Dante back in action without a problem after Lady left. He's not gonna die by something like that anyway^_^ And welcome Ilv happy new year^_^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
YES!!! Im glad to see you're back, and I agree Tony, Dante wouldn't die so easly let alone being caught off guard like that in the first place.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Could someone link me to the Devil May Cry fan fiction? I wouldn't mind checking it out. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom