• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official DMC.org Appreciation Day!

Meg

Last year Sept. 14th was named as the forums official appreciation day! I'm making a thread today before I forget again. XD So! Show your appreciation for the forums themselves, the staff, other members, or talk about some of your favorite moments. Just have fun! :D

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
If I only I was here for the last one, bah! Oh well, hmm..I guess I'll start by listing some people really awesome here!

Everyone

The Staff - I have not had a single problem with anyone on this site. You do a phenomenal job keeping the forums in check and you must be glad that you have a great community here. I hope I haven't done anything to severely anger you.

The Forum - This is my favorite forum I have ever been on, no joke.

This is about all I can think of right now, sorry. I do hope I'm allowed to do this before September 14th :p

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Woo! It's still sep the 13th here, but that won't stop me eating cake to celebrate! Meg - how did you remember?

*hands out cake and spreads general forum appreciation around through the medium of dance*

Top Bottom