• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Now this may not sound like anything new...

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
They should totally make a RWBY video game. Actually they just recent announced it, hopefully it plays like DMC or at the very least Bayonetta and if nothing else...God of War. pickle man will be over there if ya need him.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I don't watch Soul Eater.

The only modern anime I thought that were actually worth watching in years were Attack on Titan and Watamote.

Anime nowadays for the most part suck.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I don't watch Soul Eater.

The only modern anime I thought that were actually worth watching in years were Attack on Titan and Watamote.

Anime nowadays for the most part suck.

What about Kill La Kill? For me it was one of the few anime these days that I find interesting.

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
and then there was this one guy that's all like "I haet anime cuz it's made by Japanese people and Japanese people are EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL!!!!!!!"

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
thing is its made by them and a fan they recruited so it probably be more like an indie game in terms of budget. But it could lead to other games made by a different studio.

as a story RWBY isn't that good (granted it has the potential to be interesting) but its free and less of an actual budget than most actual stories so I dont see the point of the outrage against it because I cant hold it to those same standards.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
thing is its made by them and a fan they recruited so it probably be more like an indie game in terms of budget. But it could lead to other games made by a different studio.

as a story RWBY isn't that good (granted it has the potential to be interesting) but its free and less of an actual budget than most actual stories so I dont see the point of the outrage against it because I cant hold it to those same standards.
Having a bigger budget doesn't mean a quality story. I've seen indie films made on budgets of only thousands that are better than most blockbusters. RWBY just has sh!t writers who can't make a good story or characters.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

this was a trailer for the fan game that was picked up by Rooster teeth so it would give some idea of what the final product would be like

Top Bottom